Can't move prop pitch control

Gunfreak
Go to solution Solved by razo+r,

• Solution

If you go to options and controls, you can filter by category. If you then pick one of the logical categories, you might find the controls for it.

Tip: It uses the same keys as for example the allied warbirds to change the RPM.

Anyhow, it's useless unless you use the manual prop pitch, and unlike Bf109 where it can be useful at certain times (not many though), it's not recommended in any Fw190 to use manual prop pitch control.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

The buttons/switches on throttle and stick generally cannot be operated with the mouse. You need to bind these commands to buttons on your game controllers or use keybord commands.
While the flight manual says that you should put the propeller pitch control in manual mode for engine start, I agree with @Ala13_ManOWar that it's not necessary. And if you forget to switch back to Automatic mode at least after take-off, you will kill your engine.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5