DCS Bios and the FLOLS...

WildBillKelsoe

I have seen a very cool video of DCS bios and the hornet AoA
image.jpeg

I wonder if the supercarrier FLOLS can be output to DCS bios. It would make a really cool panel omitting the overlay. I can think of industrial uses even on paved runways the PAPI could be accomodated.

• Like 2

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

the Panel Buttons maybe Could work with BIOS.

They are Clickkable but i cant get it to work.

Dont Know why. But its WIP

https://github.com/DCSFlightpanels/dcs-bios/blob/master/Scripts/DCS-BIOS/lib/SuperCarrier.lua

Edited by BlackLibrary
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

interesting! maybe somebody from ED could chime in?

• Like 1

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I'd love to see this implemented.  This and tanker underbelly lights.  I'm not sure whether it's just my monitor, but these critical lights are impossible to make out for me at any reasonable distance and I'd really like to be able to build a device to emulate them.  Great suggestion.

• Like 1