Not a problem, but actually another BRAVO...!

85th_Maverick

Hi,

Can you please let us know how hard was it for you to make the keyboard pitch control input return to neutral and have the current control rates/speeds on all 3 inputs? Thanks!

Many of us trying to use the keyboard (just because we needed to) have seen how ugly it is to try to control the aircraft in DCS (alone) at least in pitch commands which never turned to neutral after releasing the pitch input keys. YOU..., are the ones and only (my respect) who made it very simple and very perfect by having ALL of the controls return to neutral with a constant rate (no accelerations and crap like that) and as such, made the JF-17 pilots using keyboard fly the thing almost as good as having a stick in the very moments when a stick isn't available (laptop playing or whatever else reason).

Many thanks and good regards to you guys on not only making THE MOST AUTHENTIC flight model in terms of correctly simulating the 6 aerodynamic coefficients on this nice jet, but also allowing us with many other features (countermeasures personalization, etc.), including these rather perfect keyboard controlling inputs behavior.

BRAVO!!!

Edited by 85th_Maverick
  • Like 2

Good knowledge and common sense make the absurd run for defense.

Flying has always been a great interest for mankind, yet learning everything about it brought the greatest challenge!

LJQCN101:

Thanks for the kind words. I coded the whole flight control system with keyboard control/response in-mind, as I was initially a dedicated keyboard player in another F-16 sim. Coding did not take long, like an hour maybe. The tuning of command rates took some days and I let other testers to take part in it.

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

6 hours ago, uboats said:

God bless people like "LJQCN101"! With people like you and those who coded the flight model of the JF-17 DCS is overall a big step forward to true simulations. I'm off topic now but I can't handle myself to tell it: I'd hire only those people to code all of the flight models in DCS which need corrections! And the list is big! Thanks!

Good knowledge and common sense make the absurd run for defense.

Flying has always been a great interest for mankind, yet learning everything about it brought the greatest challenge!