Wold Love To See Anyone Of These Cats In DCS World Pacific Theatre

StormBat

As the Title says

•  
  • Like 2

X570S AORUS PRO AX MOTHERBOARD, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-core Processor, GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3090 TI, 64GB DDR4(Corsair Vengeance LPX), DARK ROCK PRO 4 250W TDP Heatsink, Corsair AX1600i Power Supply,  2TB SSD, Windows 10 64 Bit  VR: HP Reverb G2, VIRPIL: VPC Constellation ALPHA Prim[R], VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base

21 minutes ago, Komet_82 said:

Just saw some preview pictures of a Helcat showing up in MSFS soon, and my only thought was, I don't want this bird there, this needs to be in DCS😉

True. But they weren't able to satisfy ED. Anyway... Who would fly F8F against MiG-15? I seriously doubt.

Edited by 303_Kermit

17 minutes ago, Komet_82 said:

Maybe a stupid question, but I guess there will be some Zeros or whatever in the or a pacific asset pack to fight against with the upcoming Corsair no?

Has some rumors about zeros and other IJN/IJA aircraft on the F4-U assets pack, but waiting some confirmation.

44 minutes ago, Komet_82 said:

Maybe a stupid question, but I guess there will be some Zeros or whatever in the or a pacific asset pack to fight against with the upcoming Corsair no?

Not likely at the release. In the latest podcast with Magnitude guys, Rudel said the AI Zero is his after-hours project and they'll start thinking about its implementation later after the Corsair is out.

Unless they change their plan in the meantime, but that remains to be seen.

• Like 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.