New to ME, one (silly?) question

Eisprinzessin

Hi!

I most likely make my own missions to learn about ne modules...i like it...so i make my own (at first easy) stuff and so on...

But what i can not figure out is this:

When i play "not selfmade missions" i see my route (yellow) in F10 map if i click my Plane.

Like this:

mitifkvq.jpg

When i make my own mission i dont have this feature. Is this an option i have to set? I search like crazy but dont find something...

ohnewyk38.jpg

Edited by Eisprinzessin

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

Have you assigned routes to your units? You can easily see that when there are lines extending from the unit that connect waypints (circles) as shown below

image.png

You can edit waypints in the group's detail screen by clicking on the waypoint icon, and then on ADD

image.png

Edited by cfrag

Yes, sure i added routes.

I make big missions with voiceover, Radiotransmissions, Triggerzones, and so on...

But for this stupid think with the route displayed in F10 Map i did not find a solution.

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

2 hours ago, Eisprinzessin said:

Yes, sure i added routes.

I make big missions with voiceover, Radiotransmissions, Triggerzones, and so on...

But for this stupid think with the route displayed in F10 Map i did not find a solution.

Hi, just guessing, did you try the different F10 options in settings?

D6890783-595E-4832-B7CA-9AF4A570F480.jpeg

vor 5 Stunden schrieb pokeraccio:

Hi, just guessing, did you try the different F10 options in settings?

D6890783-595E-4832-B7CA-9AF4A570F480.jpeg

Checked every single setting.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb dark_wood:

null

image.png

Nope, doesnt work.

checka1k7m.jpg

Specs:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, cause its realy annoying me, i ask again. This time i attach a self created mission, which one of you guys with knowledge maybe can open and look if you have this yellow lines in F10 Map when clicking on you own airplane.

www.steidele-stromverteiler.de/DCS/Nevada.rar

(More than 5 MB so i threw it on my server)

Help would be really much appreciated.

Specs:

maybe check all functions related to "combines arms". i think there are some checkboxes with the units that determine if the unit can be controlled through combined arms (not sure if this is only for ground units or also for ac). also try changing the player aircraft from "player" to "client" and vice versa to see if this changes anything. i think there are also game-master related options int he ME, where you can assign game-master slots or make every player game-master.

i never payed attention to the waypoints in f10 map, so these are just some educated guesses...