SU-27/SU-33 Flight Control Question

walt262

14 hours ago, walt262 said:

What is the difference in the Wheel Break Start & Wheel Break On for the SU-27 & SU-33?

Both apply wheel brakes (check the spelling again), On is standard braking, Start is twice the pressure braking used for take offs when you need to spool the engines to high power before release.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

7 hours ago, walt262 said:

Where are the NAV, Previous Way Point, and Next Way Point buttons located in the SU-27 cockpit?

Esac_mirmidon is the person to ask. He’s translated that part of the manual. I haven’t done that yet. But I do know you won’t find previous and next buttons for the waypoints. There will most likely be several buttons—not certain how many—with programmed waypoints, should you need to manually select one. 

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

i´ve answered him by PM but anyway there is not a "single" navigation button on the Su-27.

More or less everything is integrated and linked together for navigation. You have the CAY panel for autopilot with a navigation mode option button. 

You have the HSI-HUD with navigation information also, but the Short Range Radio Navigation System is what he is looking for. On that panel you can select between different flight modes like ППМ - АЗР -PM, etc ( Waypoints - Airfields - Radio Beacons ), and then select the number for that below. So of you want to navigate manually from Wp 1 to the follwing just press  ППМ and the number and follow the route on your HSI-HUD.

There are also rotary selectors for that both on CAY or the Manual Navigation panel to select the program flight like navigation - take off - landing, etc.

But resuming if you want to manually select a WP just push ППМ and the number on Nav mode on the rotary selector.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon
  • Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4