DCS stuck after i open the option page

Ddg1500

I  just installed the dcs after a while not playing, when i open the option page from the main menu, i found the dcs firmly stucked  after i scroll down some moduel's control page like f14,f18, and i restart the whole game serval times and still unable to solve this issue, so i can sure this is something like a bug, how can I solve this issue? by the way, i wait for a long time and the page still stucked

20 minutes ago, Ddg1500 said:

I  just installed the dcs after a while not playing, when i open the option page from the main menu, i found the dcs firmly stucked  after i scroll down some moduel's control page like f14,f18, and i restart the whole game serval times and still unable to solve this issue, so i can sure this is something like a bug, how can I solve this issue? by the way, i wait for a long time and the page still stucked

hello. the helpers will ask for you to upload your dcs.log. my suggestion is to make a copy of your config folder and then delete it. restart DCS and the config folder will be recreated.

null

image.png

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

i see you are using steam. i am not sure where the config folder resides. see if you can find the dcs.log file and post it here so it can be reviewed. should be in "%userprofile%\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Logs"

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

i deleted the config files, it was recreated as the game started, but my whole hotas and login setting was also whiped, thankfully the option page return to normal for a little while, and then it stucked again after a while when i tried to set my hotas seeting, so i persume it is related to my virpil hotas software, so i update my whole virpil control software again, it still stucked, i also tried to pull out my hotas, it could get it out of the stuck page but it would stuck again when i  replug it, so their is certainly something wrong with the config files, maybe it's because the system can't read the config files, but the in game control still works fine, i'm also trying to reintall the game, maybe that also would not work, i really don't know why

9 minutes ago, Ddg1500 said:

i deleted the config files, it was recreated as the game started, but my whole hotas and login setting was also whiped, thankfully the option page return to normal for a little while, and then it stucked again after a while when i tried to set my hotas seeting, so i persume it is related to my virpil hotas software, so i update my whole virpil control software again, it still stucked, i also tried to pull out my hotas, it could get it out of the stuck page but it would stuck again when i  replug it, so their is certainly something wrong with the config files, maybe it's because the system can't read the config files, but the in game control still works fine, i'm also trying to reintall the game, maybe that also would not work, i really don't know why

have a look at this link.

i think you are experiencing this. in your log there are lots of APP: Device unplugged and APP: Device plugged 

as a test see if game starts without controllers. then end game and plug one in and repeat. maybe a controller is having problems.

5 minutes ago, Ddg1500 said:

that's because i plugged and unplugged the device multiple times, it could helps me to get out of the stuck page, but when i replugged back it stucked again

understood. i see other virpil users saying they had freezes until the controller firmware was updated. https://support.virpil.com/en/support/solutions/folders/47000015618