how many of you are interested in printed manual?

dali

how many of you are interested in printed manual?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. how many of you are interested in printed manual?

• yep, bring me the printed manual
    • not interested

yeah i'll have to agree with MAD DOG the chap in unaware of the manuals been made ready for us next year.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Guest bandit11

I printed the manual, quick start guide, helicopter start up procedure, keyboard layout and game & simulation mode keys. All done double sided and in color. Spiral bound, 24 lb. paper with plastic front and back. I think I will do this with all my manuals from now on.

I looked at the Falcon .pdf, but it was over 700 pages, so I skipped that for now :)

Hey Bandit, just so you know, a large portion of the manual is diagrams of the airbases in Falcon. ;)

Asrock z68 Extreme4Gen3

Intel i5-2500K

8GB ram

EVGA GTX 770 4GB

Creative Recon3d Fatality Champion

HDD's

320 GB Maxtor 7200RPM (OS and misc system files)

1 TB Hitachi 7200 RPM (games and music, storage)

64 GB Sandisk u100 SSD (Star Wars and DCS world 1.2.7)

Trackir 4

Saitek X65F:joystick:

Saitek X52 (Use flightstick for helo and WWII Sims, but X65 throttle)

CH Pro pedals

Thrustmaster MFD's

Logitech X5500 Speakers

Sennheiser PC360 Headphones

Win 7 Home Premium (64 Bit)

I think most of us are waiting for the ED manual to be released. I dunno about what your selling.

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I dont see how you think you can sell copyrighted material. Printing your own is one thing but offering to sell a beta version of the english manual on the developers forums when they are planning to release (and sell) a corrected and updated edition is a lil wonky. Would you include the typos and errors?

Rig Specs: AMD FX-60 @ 2.6ghz - DFI Lanparty SLI UT - 4gb Mushkin Redline Ram - WD Raptor 300gb HDD - EVGA 260GTX 940mb - SoundBlaster something Live:P - Samsung 20.1" Syncmaster 204B (Camera) and Shuttle 17" xp17 (Abris & Shkval)

Flight Controls: Franken Force CH 568/Logitech Wingman Force 3D Hybrid - CH Pro Throttle - Logitech Momo Wheel Conversion to FFB pedals - Belkin N52

hi, maybe I was not clear enough...I'm not selling anything, I might have a deal to print the manual properly and would collect only for the cost of the print. Minimum ammount is 100 copies in order to run the machines..

I remember reading somewhere that the hardcopy manual ED is releasing will have more info/detail than the current downloadable manual, is this true?

Also, does anyone know an ETA for the ED-released hardcopy manual? Thanks,

Stingray

Hopefully q1 2009 corresponding with the release of the boxed edition

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=589600&postcount=46

Rig Specs: AMD FX-60 @ 2.6ghz - DFI Lanparty SLI UT - 4gb Mushkin Redline Ram - WD Raptor 300gb HDD - EVGA 260GTX 940mb - SoundBlaster something Live:P - Samsung 20.1" Syncmaster 204B (Camera) and Shuttle 17" xp17 (Abris & Shkval)

Flight Controls: Franken Force CH 568/Logitech Wingman Force 3D Hybrid - CH Pro Throttle - Logitech Momo Wheel Conversion to FFB pedals - Belkin N52

I've had a poll going on my blog for some time now that might interest you: http://cosmonaut1.wordpress.com/2008/11/05/printing-the-dcsbs-english-manual/

Also here's a thread I started a while back. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=576264#post576264

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=33640

• Like 1

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

yeah i'll have to agree with MAD DOG the chap in unaware of the manuals been made ready for us next year.

... we've been told 'next year' before ... :music_whistling:

- - - - - - - - TO FLY IS HEAVEN. TO HOVER IS DIVINE - - - - - -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]