Controls for multiple variations?

I have the F1, very happy with it so far. I find more modern jets to be really great weapon platforms that just happen to be in the air. The older jets give me a better sense that I'm actually flying.

I gather that what we have with the F1 is a single "CE" model, with possibly another three varieties yet to come.

Will each of these four need completely separate control Bindings? I guess nobody knows yet, but is there any precedence in other modules for shared control bindings between multiple varieties of a single module? All that comes to mind for me are the "general" controls (e.g. active pause), but they might be implemented differently than module-specific controls.

(I know the JoyPro application can manage this kind of thing but it didn't "click" with my way of doing things)

Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K, Kempston joystick Interface, Alba Cassette Recorder, Quickshot II Turbo Joystick

36 minutes ago, animaal said:

Will each of these four need completely separate control Bindings?

Given that the folder where our  keybinds are currently stored, is named "Mirage-F1CE", then I think we can safely assume that other variants will have separate bindings, like it does with their previous C-101.

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...

Question on this.  Where the controls are "common" to all variants, is it possible to have an automated script copy across those control from the CE variant to the others (please)?

• Like 1

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.