The Fuel Counter (totalizator) does not show total fuel after being refueled

Panthir

The Fuel Counter (totalizator) does not show total fuel after being refueled. It takes too long to set the total fuel value in totalizator after being refueled - rearmed. 

• Like 2

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

My Maps: Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic.

1 hour ago, turkeydriver said:

This is accurate.  It is 100% set by a human and not calculated by the aircraft.  It is the same in the Mirage 2k but the 2k has an option to have this calculated by the sim.  Did you check there?

I think he knows its manually set, but the change would be a big boost to convenience, especially if it accounts for external fuel, dialing the fuel gauge for 8 minutes doesnt really add to my immersion in the module. 

• Like 1

I don't know how rotating knobs really works in the real mirage , neither in DCS Devel.

In my opinion, the VOR/ILS course rotating knob is easier to use, and it's much more faster. Maybe use the same settings for the fuel totalizator ?? 

(or add different knobs like radio, to set thousand and hundred kgs, if the fuel tot gauge has enough space for that) 

• Like 2

Riesling | FR

Specs: i7 6700K / 32 Gb RAM / SSD /  GTX 1070 + Oculus Rift S  / Saitek Rudder Pedals / Thrusmaster TWCS + T16000M

1 hour ago, Riesling said:

I don't know how rotating knobs really works in the real mirage , neither in DCS Devel.

In my opinion, the VOR/ILS course rotating knob is easier to use, and it's much more faster. Maybe use the same settings for the fuel totalizator ?? 

(or add different knobs like radio, to set thousand and hundred kgs, if the fuel tot gauge has enough space for that) 

I would not like additional knobs that do not exist in the real aircraft. Then rather an option (in the special options) to set the amount automatically (similar to the Mirage 2000C).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2022 at 6:42 PM, Erk104 said:

I think the rate at which the scrolling works should be faster.  So one scroll moves you up 500  liters or something like that.

You don't need to touch these knobs at all anymore (in case it takes too long). Just check the automatic option in the special options menu.

And if 1 scroll moves you up 500 litres, it will be nearly impossible to set an exact number, such as 2465...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1