Radar Background

dresoccer4

Im having issues trying to pick up anything at all.....Ive tried elevation change,adjusting the gain which doesnt seem to do anything,adjuster the fade time......nothing.And also nothing at all on ground radar.

Am I missing something....switching from a2atp a2g is as simple as changing the setting on the scope ?

35 minutes ago, badger7966 said:

Am I missing something....switching from a2atp a2g is as simple as changing the setting on the scope ?

One capital thing to know, is that you have to maintain "pressed" the "lock" button until you lock something or radar back to search.

1. set radar range (scale) to 35NM
  2. Identify something to lock
  3. move the "cursor" close to that thing
  4. press and hold "lock" button

Edited by sedenion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sedenion said:

If you speak about the the noise, I think no because this is how the real Cyrano IV scope look-like:

Its nice to be appreciated 😉

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

3 hours ago, badger7966 said:

Im having issues trying to pick up anything at all.....Ive tried elevation change,adjusting the gain which doesnt seem to do anything,adjuster the fade time......nothing.And also nothing at all on ground radar.

So elevation is currently bugged, either get co-alt with targets or use the delta-D mode (not E which is default) and realize that "1" will not mean 1k feet, rather 10k... 

Best results are on either the 15 or 35nm scale. On high closure rate targets. 

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 4 weeks later...

The radar now works more efficiently, detecting targets at different altitudes and maintaining lock-on, making radar-guided missiles more effective.

Another thing I have noticed is that the radar keeps detecting targets with the switch on standby.

Edited by Tavo89