Me being an idiot/having fun - new skin

VikVaughan

The truck? No, I just used one of the existing missions that was already set up.

ASUS G74, Core i7-2670QM, 12GB DDR3, Geforce GTX 560M 3GB, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. - Plato

VV

On a more serious attempt, a half complete coat of fractal camouflage.

Inspiration - Mig 29:

AIR_MiG-29_Slovakian_Digital_Thunder_Camo_lg.jpg

Result - Ka 50:

vikfract2iu0.jpg

vikfract1rt7.jpg

Edited by VikVaughan

ASUS G74, Core i7-2670QM, 12GB DDR3, Geforce GTX 560M 3GB, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. - Plato

VV

Thanks Jurinko :). I'm not quite happy with it yet. I want to make it more accurate and well defined, and a couple other things. When I am, and when I learn how to add new skins without replacing an existing one, I'd be glad to share. Perhaps in a couple of different color sets.

VV

Can you please tell me where I can get the Mig -29 Fractal skin

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Can you please tell me where I can get the Mig -29 Fractal skin

The mig-29? Thats not a skin, that`s a real plane :P

071220_mig02.jpg

071220_mig02.jpg

Edited by VikVaughan

VV

Thanks :) . I worked on it a bit a few days ago and it looks much better now, more similar to the real thing. I've also added the Slovak coat of arms. I'll post a download in a couple of days, things have been busy starting my second term back at college.

Something to watch:

VV

Hey CrazyD. I used Modman to overwrite an existing skin. I am going to attempt to make it so that it does not replace an old one, but there isn't too much documentation on how to do this that i can find. I've sort of decyphered it from other threads/skins that were posted.

EDIT: It's done and Modman compatible! Now I just need to figure out a place to upload it to.

Edited by VikVaughan

VV