ED-Files: I want to believe

One for the historical art collection.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

I dont know where else to do this so Ill say here.

I would like to ask my governments military to please contribute a charity contribution to the flight sim community of ONE MILLION DOLLARS TO EAGLE DYNAMICS. This money shall be used to further the develoment of LOMAC...ONLY. Allowing ED to concentrate on their future. This is not a waste of money. However it is not for many. It is for the few and the proud ED supporters and admirers. We love you all!!

Respectfully, a US citizen.

• Like 1

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

I think it'll be made when all Crows turn white~.... :music_whistling:

Anyways, i really hope the patch would materialize

i'm starting to find myself flying the Su-27 because of the F-15's shortcomings..

Edited by pauldy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've done some sluething and I think I've figured out why we've had to wait so long to get a 1.13 patch...

it's an unlucky number.

The rumour I'm starting is that the devs have been afraid to even work on one. Known as "unlucky 1.13" amongst the ED staff, work on the patch has been stymied by unusual CTD's, ghostly apparitions, and even an unexplained fatality. One staff member reported being approached in an alley way by a man in a trenchcoat who said only "1.13 must not be released if you and your collegues wish to remain among the living", before vanishing into the night. Media enquires, suggesting that the US government is sitting quite on it's knowledge of a 1.13 patch, have been met with denial and distraction. "Weather balloons" or "swamp gas" a spokesman said. No plausible scientific evidence of such thing as a "1.13 patch".

But alas, I have a solution...

Let's start a 1.14 wishlist. Screw 1.13; forget it ever didn't exist. 1.14, that's our ticket out of this 180' missile FOV mess!

• Like 1

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

Yeah, looks like the devs believe in bad luck, they even prevent the use of the onboard number "13" in the LockOn payload screen.

As an analogue solution to that, I suggest simply naming the next patch "1.14".

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

• ED Team

Oh we hear, but there is quite simply no new news to pass along at this time about such a patch. To be perfectly clear, we do not know what will happen with a possible 1.13 patch yet. When we do know for sure, one way or the other, it will be announced.

• Like 1

Hey Wags,

Thanks for bothering to comment! As the saying goes: "No news is also news." or something like that...

By telling us that you guys are aware, that might cease these nonsense speculations somewhat...

...for maybe a week or so...;)

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

• 3 months later...