PH target size doesn't seem to work properly.

WelshZeCorgi

The target size switch seems to change when the PH goes active, in small tgt, the PH goes active when 8 seconds to impact is calculated, but AI reacts to the PH  around the same time as med size tgt. I believe the large tgt has the same issue. Online, players also get the RWR warning around the same time as med size tgt regardless of what position the switch is in when the PH is fired. 

1 hour ago, WelshZeCorgi said:

The target size switch seems to change when the PH goes active, in small tgt, the PH goes active when 8 seconds to impact is calculated, but AI reacts to the PH  around the same time as med size tgt. I believe the large tgt has the same issue. Online, players also get the RWR warning around the same time as med size tgt regardless of what position the switch is in when the PH is fired. 

What is "PH"?

Cmptohocah=CMPTOHOCAH 😉

If it was posted on the F-14 subforum, you'll probably get some quicker and more responses. Target Size Small does seem to give less reaction time regarding human targets when compared to Target Size Large but my testing isn't exactly scientific and the tests aren't 100% exactly repeatable. 

-Tinkerer, Certified F-14 and AIM-54 Nut | Discord: @dsplayer

Setup: i7-8700k, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB 3066Mhz, Lots of Storage, Saitek/Logitech X56 HOTAS, TrackIR + TrackClipPro
Modules: F-14, F/A-18, JF-17, F-16C, Mirage 2000C, FC3, F-5E, Mi-24P, AJS-37, AV-8B, A-10C II, AH-64D, MiG-21bis, F-86F, MiG-19P, P-51D, Mirage F1, L-39, C-101, SA342M, Ka-50 III, Supercarrier, F-15E
Maps: Caucasus, Marianas, South Atlantic, Persian Gulf, Syria, Nevada

Mods I've Made: F-14 Factory Clean Cockpit Mod | Modern F-14 Weapons Mod | Iranian F-14 Weapons Pack | F-14B Nozzle Percentage Mod + Label Fix | AIM-23 Hawk Mod for F-14