And maybe another easy to anwer question:

Eisprinzessin

Sorry for bothering you guys, but i am not able to make (for example) something like this:

I create a bombing mission at the Golan heights, take of from the carrier.

Now, when i reach - Beirut for example) after a 10 mins flight, i want to take of 2 MIG-21 interceptors from Damaskus. How can i tell them that they dont start at mission start but when i am entering Beirut airspace (i know about creating Triggerpoints and so on, but i dont find a solution for the delayed start).

Tank you

Edited by Eisprinzessin

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

Put the Migs on late activation and then it's your choice if you want them to strictly activate after a given time or when you pass a trigger zone or any other condition.

Migs -> Late activation

In Triggerlist: Once -> Group in zone or whatever you want -> Activate Group (Migs)

Edited by razo+r

another way would be to make the migs "start on ramp cold" and set "uncontrolled". then create a task "start" in the preplanned tasks area of the unit.
then make trigger:
Once -> Group in zone or whatever you want -> AI task push "start (Migs)"

This way they will be spawned in already, but will be sitting on the ramp visibly until triggered.

• Thanks 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb razo+r:

Put the Migs on late activation and then it's your choice if you want them to strictly activate after a given time or when you pass a trigger zone or any other condition.

Migs -> Late activation

In Triggerlist: Once -> Group in zone or whatever you want -> Activate Group (Migs)

Youre the man! Thank you, works perfect.

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti