What is the best option to have the CDU on a iPad currently ?

Pekins

Ive never found one for i-pad. Went and bought the cheapest samsun galaxy a-7 I could find to use dcs-ufc.. worth the $100 imo  but I would much prefer an iPad version… the cheap a-7 is kind of laggy compared to an ipad but I wasn’t about to spend $500 on a higher end galaxy  tablet just to run one app.

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones

I use DCS_UFC.  You could get a cheap android tablet on ebay if you wanted to.  I bought 3 Lenovo e10 tablets averaging 40 bucks each.  I run the f18 UFC, IFEI and Right Console with them.  Works perfect.  I also fly the A10 so easy to change the displays to that aircraft when I need them.  

~ReDhAwK

38 minutes ago, DamnedHAWK said:

I use DCS_UFC.  You could get a cheap android tablet on ebay if you wanted to.  I bought 3 Lenovo e10 tablets averaging 40 bucks each.  I run the f18 UFC, IFEI and Right Console with them.  Works perfect.  I also fly the A10 so easy to change the displays to that aircraft when I need them.  

~ReDhAwK

Do you have a pic of your setup? Just curious.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

• 4 weeks later...