Push/pull action binding reversed for AUDIO panel knobs

virgo47

I'm just testing C-101EB (not sure how this affects CC):

1. HOT MIC RX Volume - PULL and PUSH actions are reversed when using keyboard or joystick buttons. PUSH pulls the volume knob out and PULL pushes it down. That is PUSH works like right mouse button in the cockpit (which pulls the knob up) and PULL works like the left mouse button.
    • This applies to rear cockpit as well.
    • The same applies to other volumes TAC, INT, MK (Marker beacon), UHF, VHF and VOR.
  2. For HOT MIC TALK Breaker PULL/PUSH - both actions do the same, they toggle. None of them is reliable to get the breaker into the described position. Should either be clearly marked as PUSH/PULL toggle, or work one way only for each.

I hope I understand meaning of push and pull correctly in the cockpit and it's not some confusing slang or what. 😉 It seems like you can simply switch the description for the actions for the first problem.

✈️ L-39, F-5E, F/A-18C, MiG-15, F-86F, C-101, FC3 🛩️ Yak-52, P-47, Spitfire 🚁 UH-1H, Ka-50 III 🗺️ NTTR, PG, SY, Chnl, Norm2 📦 Supercarrier, NS430, WWII 🕹️ VKB STECS+Gladiator/Kosmosima ▶️ DCS Unscripted YouTube