'Wing-Flex' to HELI SHED - a short respectful note to the DCS Community

Heli Shed

Dear Pilots,

I hope this short note finds you all well and getting some flying hours in, on this wonderful Sim of ours - DCS World.

I wanted to post a short note via 2 videos that respectfully informs those subscribers to my lil YouTube channel of DCS World.  They will know that lately, I rebranded 'Wing-Flex' to HELI SHED and started to add content for my other luv in this life  - Radio Control Helicopters.  I thought that was deserved of explanation.  I'm  just adding variety on one channel for those things I love.  Helicopters and DCS World.

RC Helicopters have always been a big part of my life but, DCS World has not gone away, far from it.  We'll be ramping up DCS world content, but of the Helicopters only - all of them!  Fly-ins, missions, tutorials (we've already done one on Polychop's SA342 Gazelle that is linked all over) live workshops and some top tips!  There are some fantastic channels out there for DCS world and I am in no means engaging in competition with them - the more channels there are, the better for our niche in my view.  I'd be grateful for the support if you haven't already - it's a lot of work putting vids together for the TubeofYou and followers.

Having been a strong advocate of LOMAC, FC, FC2, DCS World, a former ED Tester, content creator and VFS leader, I've been about a tad over the many years and many older ones will know me as 'Tyger' from the 104th as a SL & WC of the old 74th.  I very much fly as a lonewolf nowadays with a very small group of friends and family and it allows me to put it down and pick it up as and when life allows and, means I can really enjoy the sim for me, instead of creating routines for others.  I loved it in the day and all the guys of course but, retiring after 26 years service in the British Army-Infantry (PWRR) in 2013, meant that I had to focus on family, a new worklife and then 'anything else'.  DCS world had a knack of becoming my all, of 'everything else'! Of course it would.........  😉 

So lookout for plenty of DCS World content from me/us but don't be alarmed if as a subscriber, you get a notification of RC Helicopter content - you never know...........  you might pick one up.  Seriously though, DCS World is and always will be, high up on priority.

Respectfully & thank you

Tyger

A Special DCS World Video put together by Pilgrim for HELI SHED 'The Helicopters of DCS World'

Edited by [WF]-Templar
  • Like 5

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG

Very cool! Great presentation of DCS helicopters👍🤩

• Like 3

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - CH-47F - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog(40cm Ext., Dampers) + Throttle, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2022 at 12:00 AM, [WF]-Templar said:

Those are some awesome shots! Amazing job! :thumbup:

ED can directly use this to advertise for DCS

• Like 2

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH