FLCS Bit Animation not a Digital FLCS Bit Blk 50

CypherBlue

2 minutes ago, CypherBlue said:

FLCS bit implemented appears to be the analogue FLCS bit blk 32 and prior.

Sent a video to Wags, we will see. Told me my digital FLCS was missing LEF drop, which they did indeed drop and was also incomplete <insert shrug> dunno what's incomplete, looks like the thousands of other FLCS bits I have seen. 

• ED Team
12 minutes ago, Carbon715 said:

Well hopefully the video I made helped out with the final product as the reply I got seemed dismissive 👍

Wags is a very busy person, I am sure his intent was not to be dismissive, if you want in the future feel free to reach out to me or BIGNEWY and we can help you get info to the team if need be. Thanks.

• Like 1

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

On 8/25/2022 at 6:03 PM, CypherBlue said:

FLCS bit implemented appears to be the analogue FLCS bit blk 32 and prior.

Even our old AM/BM's with the AFLCC moves the stabs/flightcontrols way faster than they currently do in DCS, and the RNoAF AM/BM's were never updated to DFLCC. Also, from what I remember from my days on the flightline, even the old OCU-birds were quite violent in moving the FLCS during BIT.

Glad to see it sped up in the next patch, though.

• Like 2

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Not sure if it's a difference between analogue and digital BIT, but I am pretty sure the speed brake is not opened by the BIT. But the pilots does a manual cycle of the speed brakes during the startup process. Just before the SEC check if I remember correctly.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 6:13 AM, Backwards said:

Not sure if it's a difference between analogue and digital BIT, but I am pretty sure the speed brake is not opened by the BIT. But the pilots does a manual cycle of the speed brakes during the startup process. Just before the SEC check if I remember correctly.

they don't on the BIT. usually they are cycled during the warm up of the flight controls. although i wouldnt go by the -1 for the launch checks as they are ordered in the manual. ive never seen them preformed in the order the TO gives

Edited by lurch0080
miss spelling

The flight control system (analog and digital) has no control what so ever over the speed brakes.

That means FLCS BIT can't open/close them.

They are controlled manually by the throttle switch.

On 8/28/2022 at 2:47 PM, Fjordmonkey said:

Even our old AM/BM's with the AFLCC moves the stabs/flightcontrols way faster than they currently do in DCS, and the RNoAF AM/BM's were never updated to DFLCC. Also, from what I remember from my days on the flightline, even the old OCU-birds were quite violent in moving the FLCS during BIT.

Glad to see it sped up in the next patch, though.

Analog FLCS will drive the control surfaces fast.

Digital FLCS was fixed to prevent hard demand from the hydraulic systems so they will move slower during BIT.

• Thanks 3

On 9/18/2022 at 6:24 PM, F16FLCS-SME said:

Analog FLCS will drive the control surfaces fast.

Digital FLCS was fixed to prevent hard demand from the hydraulic systems so they will move slower during BIT.

Learn something every day. Thanks!

• Like 2

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.