First In, Weasels Over Syria

ChillNG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, Rinze said:

Look good though! very promesing.

Careful question; Any E.T.A ? 😃

Thanks!  Should be completed and submitted to ED in July, release date will be up to ED but I would hope they won't keep you all waiting too long.

• Like 5

:notworthy: Very good news. Looking forward for this campaign. 👍 

We got BD (Gamblers) as well. But this is at the end of 2023.
I'll hope more F-16 campaigns are following. (I've you're watching, Badger 633 i like you're F/a-18 campaigns, how about  some for the Viper)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Rinze said:

:notworthy: Very good news. Looking forward for this campaign. 👍 

We got BD (Gamblers) as well. But this is at the end of 2023.

Yep, both day one purchase for me too.

I badly need some good content for the Viper.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ChillNG said:

2DV.gif

• Like 1

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

29 minutes ago, giullep said:

And now does we have a release date?

2 weeks? 😛

Seriously, AFAIK the release date is decided by ED. 

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm learning the Viper and wanted to try the mission (just for fun to see where i'm at.)
But starting the mission i turn on the battery, turn the knob to "Both", turn the knob to "Preset" i see that my channel is "01". Hot mic is on, volume is up.

But i'm not getting antything on the F10 menu ? I try contacting the H4 ground via ATC to startup... but nothing happens....

What am i doing wrong ? 🙂

Thank you

27 minutes ago, bonux1987 said:

Hi,

I'm learning the Viper and wanted to try the mission (just for fun to see where i'm at.)
But starting the mission i turn on the battery, turn the knob to "Both", turn the knob to "Preset" i see that my channel is "01". Hot mic is on, volume is up.

But i'm not getting antything on the F10 menu ? I try contacting the H4 ground via ATC to startup... but nothing happens....

What am i doing wrong ? 🙂

Thank you

Make sure the battery switch is set to Main Power and not battery.  That is all you need to do, no need to touch the backup radio.  Soon as main power is on you can access the F10 menu.  Let me know if I can be any more help  🙂

On 9/3/2023 at 11:25 AM, ChillNG said:

Make sure the battery switch is set to Main Power and not battery.  That is all you need to do, no need to touch the backup radio.  Soon as main power is on you can access the F10 menu.  Let me know if I can be any more help  🙂

Many thanks ! Solved my question !

If released, i'm buying this, the documentation alone is very nice !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a quick question again, when you are holding the altitude (8000ft) and you are cleared to land, is there a specific method to do so ? Now i just dive for the runway and land straight in. That works and the mission completes. 

But do you need to perform an overhead break ? Is there a special procedure to be followed to descend from the 8000ft ? Just trying to add the realism on top 🙂

Thank you 

PS: If this is the correct place to post these questions my apologies !

6 hours ago, bonux1987 said:

Just a quick question again, when you are holding the altitude (8000ft) and you are cleared to land, is there a specific method to do so ? Now i just dive for the runway and land straight in. That works and the mission completes. 

But do you need to perform an overhead break ? Is there a special procedure to be followed to descend from the 8000ft ? Just trying to add the realism on top 🙂

Thank you 

PS: If this is the correct place to post these questions my apologies !

No landing method specified, I know different people like to do it different so I don't dictate that.  But if you do an overhead break you need to observe the noise abatement procedure and avoid overflying the town.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for this great campaign! It's my first, having a lot of fun with it!

I have a question: where are the kneeboard files stored? I want to add a page with notes to the folder, but can't find it. It's not in the default saved games/kneeboard folder? 

28 minutes ago, majorswitcher said:

Thanks for this great campaign! It's my first, having a lot of fun with it!

I have a question: where are the kneeboard files stored? I want to add a page with notes to the folder, but can't find it. It's not in the default saved games/kneeboard folder? 

Hi thanks, great to hear!

You'll find all campaign documentations at:

(DCS Install location)>Mods>Campaigns>F16C First In Weasels Over Syria>Doc