Mirage F1 Template

Vibora

23 minutes ago, Vibora said:

You may download the Mirage F1 template ...

👍 excellent news .. I can't create a skin to save my life, but this is a great move from Aerges to encourage gifted artists to create more liveries for the Mirage F1 🙂

Edit: To make those skins easier to locate, can you please remind ED to add the Mirage F1 to the Units list at ED's User Files? Thanks a lot.

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

could we have a listing of all the Bort numbers available?

I am trying to nail the two big numbers on the nose that ara in the same position (mirrored on both ides), not displaced to fit specific text.

Never mind, GOT IT. first two lines (Bort numbers) on the  lua...

Edited by Baco

Dear @Vibora

what is the name of Engine Exhaust nizzle file in the Lua Description ?!

the File name is miragef1-common_1
null

image.png

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...