TM Warthog whats wrong with this script?

Pinky button not relaying these commands...

//Pinkie
MapKey(&Throttle,PSB,0,PULSE+L_SHIFT+L_CTL+L_ALT+'s'); //SMOKE
MapKey(&Throttle,PSM,CHAIN(PULSE+L_SHIFT+USB[0x17],D(),LED(&Throttle,LED_ONOFF,LED_CURRENT-LED5))); //EXT LIGHTS OFF usb code 't' LED5 OFF
MapKey(&Throttle,PSF,CHAIN(PULSE+L_CTL+USB[0x17],D(),LED(&Throttle,LED_ONOFF,LED_CURRENT+LED5))); //EXT LIGHTS ON usb code 't' LED5 ON

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

D() does the default SetKBRate(A, B) "B" value for delay and the "A" value for pulse. By default it's 50 miliseconds so watch out that's very fast. Some programs can't recognize things that fast. Consider specifying larger times like 100 or 250ms at first to confirm things work with longer times.

As for the LED 5 lights, they only work if the whole device backlights are on first. When I first plug in the device it's backlight on and specific 5lights will work but if I turn backlight off then everything is always dark.

Your SMOKE MapKey isn't formed right with the extra , 0 between the button name and ouput.

image.png

Untitled.tmc

Here's an example that seems to work as I think you intend. LED5 comes on only with PSF.