Unable to get communication in Blacl Shark - Please help!

Gwaihir

While - patiently :smartass: - going throught the training I have hit a wall when trying to follow the instructions to communicate with the ground. I have not be able to get the comm's menu up. I press the [\] key, but nothing happens. Any ideas?

:cry:

on the german keyboard layout the button for communication is to the right next to "ä".

i searched a while, too.

MB: Intel DX79TO; Core i7 3820 (3,6 ghz); SPU: Asus Xonar D2X; GPU: AMD XFX 7970 BE OC (3GB); RAM: Kingston 8 GB DDR3-1333 Quad-Kit; HHDs: G.Skill Phoenix SSD (for OS&DCS), WD 1 TB + WD 160GB; PSU: be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 550W; Display: EIZO Foris 2333-BK; OS: WIN8 Pro 64bit (latest updates); TM HOTAS Warthog; CH Rudder pedals; Cougar MFDs; iPad Mini with iControl DCS; TrackIR4 + TrackClipPro.

A10 startup procedure -->

On the Russian version of Black Shark, when using an English keyboard, the key command for the comms menu is in the same place as it is in LOMAC/FC (the [#] key IIRC).

I don't know if the same would hold true for the English version of the sim but might be worth checking.