Mission Card Update?

Scatoogle

oh my,,, that would be wonderful, if we could plug the ip's for weapons on cards... my fingers are retarded and it takes me forever

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

4 hours ago, hanab said:

No. It is the fact, dev take time. Datacard was annouced many years ago and we still waiting this.

The truth is, I doubt it’s much closer than it was 4 years ago…. Reference the nice static DTE page in the Viper.

It does take time, but you wonder if an odd hoc method of special waypoint functions might have been added in the interim, similar to Heatblur or Razbam. 

As a sort of intermediate feature, could the loadout pop-up be expanded into a smaller-focused version of the mission planner that we get in single player?

• Like 1

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

• 2 weeks later...

Intermediate Work Around... Just ask Razbam to use the same system as the M2000k has. Or on a smaller scale, the Viggen.
Let the community fix the rest...

Mission Card / DTC was declared as a DCS World Feature, because of that, it was removed from the planned sytems of the F-16/F-18.
But other than that, we had no real update on this important feature since Feb 2019.

Edited by Gruman
  • Like 1

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

• ED Team
On 8/27/2022 at 7:52 AM, hanab said:

Add new feature take time (between 4 and 5 years). So ED will release datacard when they are ready.

You have to be very patient when you bought an EA !

Some who find this process to long should wait for a full release, EA certainly does not suit everyone and we understand that.

Data card is a core DCS feature and not tied to a particular module, when it is ready we will let you all know.

thanks

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

DTC Is a DCS core feature, not just for the hornet. 

When we have news to share we will share it. 

thanks

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Recently I've noticed most modules already have DTC-esque functions in the (...) menu of the flight planner. Laser code, TACAN/ICLS, CMS programs, etc. Why not flesh that tab out (and make the frequency page editable from flight planner) to function as a DTC stopgap until the DCS-wide DTC is implemented?

Other than this feature was redesignated as a core feature instead of a F-18 Hornet feature, no news since February 2019.
Even the M-2000c received a basic DTC function from Razbam... Even with animated Data Cartridge to select...
Just bring it to all the other planes as well... 😑 GUI will be done by the community in no time.

Workarounds/Stopgaps:
CMS can be edited manually (Use a mod manager to swap between different programs quickly)

F-16 (F-18) can use the DTC Mod (Fork with included F-18 Support)
(Using a script emulates button presses and sets up your jet according to your liking)

Edited by Gruman
  • Like 1

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

vor 18 Stunden schrieb BIGNEWY:

DTC Is a DCS core feature, not just for the hornet. 

When we have news to share we will share it. 

thanks

Would it be possible to implement the principle of the Viggen/AV8 and other aircraft that have the F10 function until the DTC tool is ready?

• Like 1

On 9/28/2022 at 12:40 PM, hanab said:

With a News like this, I think we have to wait many years before to see a DTC in DCS…..

God do you ever stop ?

With so many excellent modules to learn and become proficient in you act as if waiting for certain features in a certain jet is the holding you back from enjoying anything in the Sim at all.

Maybe try a different aircraft, or platform (Heli's?)or maybe even a different sim ( IL-2 GB is awesome and highly recommended) or just go do something else completely away from your computer.

Surely that's gotta by much more enjoyable then just being on here being relentlessly negative and stomping your feet just because the devs won't do what you want when you want it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Intel Core i9 10850K@ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 64GB 3600MHz CL16, MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus Motherboard

HP Reverb G2, Winwing Super Libra w/ x F-16EX, Super Taurus, KA-50 Collective, Combat & Take off Panels, StreamDeck XL, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals