Pylons using Argument 26, open weapon bay doors when pressing weapon release

Hi all, I'm nearly finished with my animations, exciting stuff! Landing gear, flaps, ailerons, leading edges, tail, cockpit (raise and invisibility) 

However I'm stuck on one and would love some help please - I cant get the weapon bay doors to open when I fire a missile/press the weapon release button. An Aim120 in this case. It just drops though the doors and ignites without Arg26 triggering.

Ive set my pylons up in the aircraft Lua file, along these lines here

pylon(7--pylon No, 2--internal weapon, 3--x, 0.5--y, 0--x.,          {
                use_full_connector_position=true, connector = "Pylon7",

},
            {
                { CLSID = "{C8E06185-7CD6-4C90-959F-044679E90751}" },--AIM-120Bnull

I've added connectors within 3ds max, re named them to Pylon1, Pylon2 etc and then exported via EDM to the model viewer (I've not added any user defined object properties like you do with the bounding box. Do I need too?)

I've read a few older threads which mention that the "2" in the pylon code should be enough to trigger Arg26, but it doesn't work for me, so maybe I'm doing it wrong. Also tried to look at CubanAces Su-57 and Grinnellis F-22, which both have the animation, but both of those look like they use a custom HOTAS setting in the their respective input.luas.

Currently using the F15 SFM. Could this be the issue? I read leading edge slats won't work on the F15 either( Args 13/14?)

Added a few pic of the aircraft Lua, the connectors within Max and Modelviewer.

Thanks Mark

nullnull

image.png

image.png

image.png