Missing multiplayer servers.

Willoughby888

I’m trying to join a Normandy based MP server but the server list shows only 3 or 4 when, at the same time,  friends can see 20 or more. This was working fine till a couple of days ago. Im on Ethernet cable and no internet sped issues.

I’ve tried flushing the dns, updating software several times 92.7 beta), resetting router, turning off auto log in, validated files x 3, etc.

still not seeing available servers. 

help. 

18 hours ago, Willoughby888 said:

I’m trying to join a Normandy based MP server but the server list shows only 3 or 4 when, at the same time,  friends can see 20 or more. This was working fine till a couple of days ago. Im on Ethernet cable and no internet sped issues.

I’ve tried flushing the dns, updating software several times 92.7 beta), resetting router, turning off auto log in, validated files x 3, etc.

still not seeing available servers. 

help. 

Most multiplayer servers run on the Open Beta, so if you're using the Stable instead of the Open Beta, then that's why you just see a few servers.

• Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg