OV-10A Bronco mod by Split Air team.....and MORE

Great Release!! Thank you for hard work on the Bronco!
The Trailer is so cool! You know your job…really well Done!👍👍👍

is that dirt visible on the windscreen?🤩

• Like 3

DCS MT 2.9.3.51704
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - FC3 - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO105 - CH-47F - AH-1G(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Afghanistan - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer)

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog(40cm Ext., Dampers) + Throttle, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

Still struggling to take off...😆

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

After carefully read the PDF and try all, cannot bind the throttles. So cannot take off. Throttles doesn't works. 🤪

Same with differential brakes, the bind refuses to be assignated.

Any advice?

Thanks to the developer for this gift to the community.

Edited by JorgeB2

After carefully read the PDF and try all, cannot bind the throttles. So cannot take off. Throttles doesn't works.
Any advice?
I had no issues with any axis. Bound pitch, roll and yaw. Toe brakes. Two throttles and prop (currently supports only one), and zoom.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I am confused by the weapons panel, can get the cannons to work, but cannot get the rockets to fire, or the bombs to drop.

I have bound my button 4 to release the weapons, bombs? But no response.

Button 1, will fire the cannons and send off a missile... 

Anyone got any help regarding the bombs/rockets, Thanks in advance.

Throttle pedals, toe brakes,  and everything else works

LOVE IT Thank you

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JorgeB2 said:

After carefully read the PDF and try all, cannot bind the throttles. So cannot take off. Throttles doesn't works. 🤪

Any advice?

I thought I had same issue then I noticed that my tabs up top that say what is what were reorganized. Then I was able to map 

5 minutes ago, flyingscotsman said:

I am confused by the weapons panel, can get the cannons to work, but cannot get the rockets to fire, or the bombs to drop.

I have bound my button 4 to release the weapons, bombs? But no response.

Button 1, will fire the cannons and send off a missile... 

Anyone got any help regarding the bombs/rockets, Thanks in advance.

Throttle pedals, toe brakes,  and everything else works

LOVE IT Thank you

I have a WH and I have it set as 

null

image.png

25 minutes ago, archer86 said:

Are the forcefeedback effects applied with the v1.00 , at least a default spring?   should I wait other versions to download?

No. At least not on my MS FFB2. I could try with FFB turned off in the settings to get default spring to check I guess. 

2 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Hehe, that I can't say. emoji4.png
Got pedals with toe brakes?

Turns out the test load is too heavy and it is fine.  Still trying to see if dropping paratroopers work or not.

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

15 minutes ago, JorgeB2 said:

Can't get the throttles working. Mapped in F1 (down) and F2 (up) but doesn't move

Try other keys, as F1 and F2 are view keys ... for example Page Up & Page Down

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Just landed from a two hour flight with this little fun bird. Binding controls was no problem. Haven't dropped bombs or rockets but successfully launched sidewinders.

Like it a lot so far. 👍

The canopy doesn't seem to work, though it is bound to the default keys. Maybe not modeled yet!

Edited by Hiob
  • Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

46 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

Try other keys, as F1 and F2 are view keys ... for example Page Up & Page Down

Thanks, but doesn't world. I've tried with many keys...

Also, there is not green zone in throttles with the mouse.

Strange, is the first time is happened this to me... All the other mods are working without problems.

Edited by JorgeB2

Thanks, but doesn't world. I've tried with many keys...
Also, there is not green zone in throttles with the mouse.
Strange, is the first time is happened this to me... All the other mods are working without problems.
You're not using an axis for the throttles? Only keybinds? Reset keyboard to default and the keybinds should be there. Don't think you can move the the throttles with the mouse. Neither the propeller controls. Only click them out of idle.

I can't get it to load.  I setup a mission with the Bronco as the player aircraft, but when it loads, I just get a birds eye view of the airfield and it doesn't jump into the cockpit.
Where did you put it.
Screenshot with full path please.
Cheers!

14 minutes ago, 9thHunt said:

I can't get it to load.  I setup a mission with the Bronco as the player aircraft, but when it loads, I just get a birds eye view of the airfield and it doesn't jump into the cockpit.

Most likely you placed the Mod on the DCS Progrm folder, instead of at Saved games

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

17 minutes ago, 9thHunt said:

no, I followed instructions, it is in Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/mods/aircraft/BRONCO V1.00

ok, then I'm out of ideas .. the Mod works fine for me, except that I did need to add an exclusion to my Antivirus to keep it from messing with my DCS files as it caused a crash when I exited from any Bronco mission.

• Thanks 1