OV-10A Bronco mod by Split Air team.....and MORE

1 hour ago, cdrkrotchetyusn said:

Anyone have any ideas? 

Maybe you have the NS430 dlc installed .. it's not compatible with the Bronco.

Edit: Disregard the above, just looked into your dcs.log and you don't have the NS430. However, you do have a lot of user Mods installed .. does the crash occurs if you run the Bronco alone, with no other Mods?

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Dang it.  I uninstalled all of my untried/unproven mod aircraft.  Spawning in the OV-10 still caused DCS to CTD.

I'll do some more purging.

Thanks for helping thus far!

Regards,

Curveball

dcs.log-20221008-063538.zip

On 10/5/2022 at 1:02 PM, Rudel_chw said:

Maybe you have the NS430 dlc installed .. it's not compatible with the Bronco.

Edit: Disregard the above, just looked into your dcs.log and you don't have the NS430. However, you do have a lot of user Mods installed .. does the crash occurs if you run the Bronco alone, with no other Mods?

1 hour ago, cdrkrotchetyusn said:

Shoot.  Uninstalled all Aircraft Mods from my Save Game Folder...

CTD upon spawning into the Bronco.  Still have yet to fly it.

Seems you have the bronco installed not on the /Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/ path, but seems you have it onto your main DCS program folder, at Z:\DCS.openbeta\Mods/aircraft/BRONCO V1.00/

Remove the Bronco from that path and place it at /Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/Mods/aircraft/

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

There's a very good chance that because it's named differently, then the Bronco format isn't recognising it, and that's causing the crashes?

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

Had an issue awhile ago with Microsoft Bloat on my C:Drive, and my entire system virtually blew up.  After some mad scrambling during a period when I didn't really have time to mess with my PC, that's what I ended up with!  There are a bunch of empty or nearly empty folders on that Z: drive, all of which I CANNOT delete due to MS idiosyncracy, but the only thing on Z: is everything DCS!

BRONCO OV-10A ПРИ ПОПЫТКЕ ЗАГРУЗИТЬ ВЫКИДЫВАЕТ ИЗ DCS WORLD. ЧТО ДЕЛАТЬ, МОЖ КТО ЧТО ЗНАЕТ???

15.10.2022 в 00:59, TAT0R сказал:

Спасибо за вашу поддержку, ребята! ❤️

BRONCO OV-10A ПРИ ПОПЫТКЕ ЗАГРУЗИТЬ ВЫКИДЫВАЕТ ИЗ DCS WORLD. 

15.10.2022 в 09:29, virulosity сказал:

Мне это очень нравится, большое вам спасибо!

BRONCO OV-10A ПРИ ПОПЫТКЕ ЗАГРУЗИТЬ ВЫКИДЫВАЕТ ИЗ DCS WORLD. 

13.10.2022 в 20:20, cdrkrotchetyusn сказал:

Получилось! Прошлой ночью летал на Бронко, какое потрясающее достижение от Split-Air! Merci Beaucoup!

WELL, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO MAKE IT WORK?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After the last update, the Bronco has stopped working. It happens to someone else?

Asus Rog Strix Z390F, i9-9900K, 64GB Crucial DDR4/3300, RTX3080, NVMe M.2 980 Pro 1T x2, SSD Evo 860 1T x2, Seagate Barracuda 1T, Seagate Barracuda 6T, HP X32C, HP Reverb G1

Hola Jose...

Pues decirte que tengo hachas varias misiones con el OV-10 Bronco , y hasta ahora no he tenido ningùn problema 

Te sugiero revises bien la instalaciòn por si hubiera algo mal instalado 

Yo , cuando sale un nuevo Update , por precauciòn hago una copia de seguridad del que tengo actualmente y la guardo aparte , por si surgen problemas con lo nuevo ..

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 8:20 PM, Joe1978 said:

After the last update, the Bronco has stopped working. It happens to someone else?

I may miss something here ... but every time I go to the page linked in the original video or Discord, it points to version 1.0 

Was there any update since? If yes, where can we find these?

Edited by Frag

3 hours ago, Frag said:

I may miss something here ... but every time I go to the page linked in the original video or Discord, it points to version 1.0 

Was there any update since? If yes, where can we find these?

He's referring to the DCS update to 2.8
It seems to have broken the mod. 

• Like 1

Thanks folks 

I've been very busy this week and couldn't reply. 

hace 38 minutos, ST0RM dijo:

He's referring to the DCS update to 2.8
It seems to have broken the mod. 

Yes, sorry I meant to say the last DCS update (2.8) 

En 1/11/2022 a las 11:29, GUINCHO dijo:

Hola Jose...

Pues decirte que tengo hachas varias misiones con el OV-10 Bronco , y hasta ahora no he tenido ningùn problema 

Te sugiero revises bien la instalaciòn por si hubiera algo mal instalado 

Yo , cuando sale un nuevo Update , por precauciòn hago una copia de seguridad del que tengo actualmente y la guardo aparte , por si surgen problemas con lo nuevo ..

Thanks Guincho (by the way, this is the name of a beautiful bird from the place where I live 🙂)

I don't have many MODs but I also keep backups. The fact is that after version 2.8 other mods have also suffered damage (A4E and A29).

I had time this afternoon and I was able to delete and reinstall the folder mod again and it seems to work although it seems to me that the loading times from the mission editor are longer...

I'm not sure, maybe it's because with VR now everything seems to work a lot worse. 😡

Edited by Joe1978
  • Like 1

Asus Rog Strix Z390F, i9-9900K, 64GB Crucial DDR4/3300, RTX3080, NVMe M.2 980 Pro 1T x2, SSD Evo 860 1T x2, Seagate Barracuda 1T, Seagate Barracuda 6T, HP X32C, HP Reverb G1