Issues with training mission 15 - HARM

dakota558

This might be a user inflicted bug as I'm still quite new with the F-16. I do have an issue with the first target, the EWR 55G6. When following the instructions and entering the radar into table 3 (102), the instructions tells me that I should see a s for that radar and select it. Instead I see an u. I've tried several times and even looked in the HARM tables to make sure I'm putting in the right code, but no joy. When I try firing, the missile will eventually crash in the ocean without hitting a target.

I have no issue with the second target though

Haven’t tried reproducing your issue since I’m not home now but when you change the HARM table code on the UFC into 102 do you hit enter? Also try to select on the MFD on the weapon page 102 only so the search returns are much smaller. U stands for unknown so kinda weird that it can’t recognize the as EWR with code properly entered.

Will try when I get home 

g8PjVMw.png

Thanks for your reply. I've attached two pictures. In the first I've entered 102 in table 3, position T2 and hit enter. In the second you can see the same code coming up as unknown. I also tried clearing all emitters except for the EWR with same result.

harm_1.jpg

harm_2.jpg