ALLIED COMMAND / WWII DCS CAMPAIGN

cptmoose

Hello DCS Players, My Names Moose and my friends and i have been working on a little project we call ALLIED COMMAND. Basically we mixed Board Game rules into DCS using it as the board / battlefield for WWII Assets. Here is a Little Trailer Video we have produced to show a bit about what it is. A rules sheet has been developed. 

SYNOPSIS: Players are given a map (Caucasus) doctored up to look like Europe (This map was selected to the bar for entry would be low). Players are given army groups of different types which they must decide where to deploy on the map. Much like Axis and Allies. Once the battlefield has been determined the mission is created and the battle will be fought. Once the outcome has been decided then the post battle assessment is done and the next turn is started. 

Here is a link to the video. ALLIED COMMAND VIDEO

Here is the link to the SILVER BEARDS Discord for if you have any questions or would like to get involved in the Mission. https://discord.gg/Xzkq2PXV

We intend for these missions to be conducted in a Mil-Sim environment where we create flights of WWII aircraft and reach out to destroy the enemy armies on the ground before they can destroy ours. PVE at first. 2 - Lives limit exist for each player per battle played. (Meaning if you do not successfully punch-out or belly land 2x) you will become a spectator for the remainder of the round.

Best of luck flying and hope to see some of your inquiries.

unknown.png

Edited by cptmoose
UPDATE
  • Like 1