Mission one crashes on mission end

Has anyone experienced crashing / bugs when exiting the mission?  I get the you may exit the mission when ready and quit.  I've completed the first one twice and the first time it went straight to the hangar screen and didn't give the briefing and no progress was saved.  On the second play through, it crashed to desktop.  

I haven't had any other mission end crashes.  I just played through all of persian freedom (great job btw) for example, and no issues. 

Thanks for any trouble shooting tips!

34 minutes ago, mikeguy said:

Has anyone experienced crashing / bugs when exiting the mission?  I get the you may exit the mission when ready and quit.  I've completed the first one twice and the first time it went straight to the hangar screen and didn't give the briefing and no progress was saved.  On the second play through, it crashed to desktop.  

I haven't had any other mission end crashes.  I just played through all of persian freedom (great job btw) for example, and no issues. 

Thanks for any trouble shooting tips!

I've not had any other reports of this, do you have any mods installed?

10 hours ago, ChillNG said:

I've not had any other reports of this, do you have any mods installed?

Thanks for replying.  Just kneeboard VR.  But I wasn't using it.  I'll do a clean / update of DCS open beta and see where that gets me.  I assume we should be running open beta? 

I doubt this will help very much, but here is the crash event.  Looks like a generic hang, maybe VR specific if the "top level window is idle".  

I tested quitting out of a few other missions, no problem. After cleaning DCS I'll skip one and see what mission 2 does. 

The program DCS.exe version 2.7.15.26783 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
 Process ID: 1adb8
 Start Time: 01d8c1631fd712ff
 Termination Time: 4294967295
 Application Path: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\DCS.exe
 Report Id: 8b81e93b-eafe-4551-a489-3064063a3590
 Faulting package full name: 
 Faulting package-relative application ID: 
 Hang type: Top level window is idle

Edited by mikeguy

1 hour ago, mikeguy said:

Thanks for replying.  Just kneeboard VR.  But I wasn't using it.  I'll do a clean / update of DCS open beta and see where that gets me.  I assume we should be running open beta? 

I doubt this will help very much, but here is the crash event.  Looks like a generic hang, maybe VR specific if the "top level window is idle".  

I tested quitting out of a few other missions, no problem. After cleaning DCS I'll skip one and see what mission 2 does. 

The program DCS.exe version 2.7.15.26783 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
 Process ID: 1adb8
 Start Time: 01d8c1631fd712ff
 Termination Time: 4294967295
 Application Path: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\DCS.exe
 Report Id: 8b81e93b-eafe-4551-a489-3064063a3590
 Faulting package full name: 
 Faulting package-relative application ID: 
 Hang type: Top level window is idle

Ok thanks, at this point in the release both beta and stable should both be pretty similar from the campaigns point of view, possible though the latest update has introduced an issue into core DCS that is conflicting.  But hopefully a clean up/update will resolve.