Better Detail around Grand Canyon

MVS-Viper

• 2 months later...

Np.

Just follow the easternmost arm of Lake Mead (which is the Colorado River).  Follow the Colorado river on an eastern trajectory and it will take you right to the Grand Canyon.  It is just not done very well in this map - which I get (I’m sure it was not a priority when the map was made).  But hopefully if the map is ever updated - they will make this part of the map better.

Image36.jpg

• 1 month later...

Was really hoping for some expansion and update. Vegas still looks pretty good, good enough for me, but the terrain mesh got a little old.

Would be beautiful if China Lake or Edwards or Fallon could make it onto the map, but it was stated many times already that no change is planned.
Let's hope plans are changed sometimes, although some core features are still more important to me

• Like 1

Alias in Discord: Mailman

28 minutes ago, Bananabrai said:

Let's hope plans are changed sometimes, although some core features are still more important to me

Map team does not work on the core and I'd prefer them to start reworking older maps just like they do with aircraft modules.

• Like 3

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

• 2 months later...
Il 12/1/2023 at 10:26, draconus ha scritto:

Map team does not work on the core and I'd prefer them to start reworking older maps just like they do with aircraft modules.

Agreeded, mate, but according to last BigNewy statement about adding new ABs, they all there consider this theater "complete", thus not worth of any further development.

I'm not making any comment about, seeing all the bugs and requests lists is enough.

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...