Auxiliary radio of f18 switches to manual while using primary radio

A A ron

When in the 162nd multiplayer pve server Caucasus version 2 for stable server while flying the f18 hornet and calling inbound or the 10 mile see you at 10 the auxiliary radio will go to "M" or manual. Not sure if this is an issue with the server or a dcs bug. Very easy to re-create the problem. Also the ball will disappear then re-appear while in the groove. Also not sure if that is a server problem or dcs problem.

• 2 months later...

Please send me steps to send the track file and I will send. It has been awhile and I forget. Also during case 1 recoveries the ball will disappear for a few seconds then reappear while in the groove. You will see it on the track file also.

5 hours ago, A A ron said:

Please send me steps to send the track file and I will send. It has been awhile and I forget. Also during case 1 recoveries the ball will disappear for a few seconds then reappear while in the groove. You will see it on the track file also.

Fly mission, end mission, select "save track", save track somewhere convenient, attach track to post in this here forum.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

• 4 months later...