MB-339 - FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

6S.Duke

MB-339 - FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

STATE OF FAQ: September 2022. Version 1.1

Q: What is the current state of the MB-339 Module?

A: Currently (as of September 2022) the MB-339 is ready for release. The module includes the simulation of the MB-339A and MB-339PAN variants, full systems functionality for both pilots, Multicrew capability, one campaign, and Singleplayer, Quickstart, several training missions, and a manual. The only missing functionality is the Flight Director which will be included post release.

Q: Is it Early Access or Full Release state?

A: We cannot define the project Early Access we have completed almost all aircraft system. It could be defined a beta release focused to its completion within some months post release.

Q: What will the release version of the MB-339 include?
A: The release version of the MB-339 will include the MB-339A and MB-339PAN versions which received the MLU update. This version is the one currently used by the Italian Air Force for basic jet training. The module also includes only the external 3D model of the early MB-339A (i.e. the one who fought during the Falklands-Malvinas War).

Q: Is IndiaFoxtEcho considering making more evolute MB-339 versions, like MB-339CD or MB-339CB?
A: Not at this moment. Although these versions look very similar to the MB-339A, they are different in terms of system integrations, performances and 3D models (both for external and cockpit) so they cannot be considered as update of this module, but never say never...

Q: Where can I find the manual for the MB-339?
A: Please follow this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YT_g9xSDHcAVRYIkeBKC_WN7wy8RG0tI/view?usp=sharing

Q: Does the MB-339 Module support VR?
A: Yes! Eagle Dynamics made a very good job with VR support for DCS World, so the MB-339 is full compatible with VR.

Q: What is the Multicrew?
A: The Multicrew feature is the possibility to fly the MB-339 online in Multiplayer or CoOp together with a friend (or stranger of course) as pilot or instructor. The MB-339 is a two-seat jet aircraft and is best experienced together with friends while doing procedural training flights or light attack missions.

Q: My friend wants to join to my aircraft, does he/she need to own the MB-339 module too?
A: Yes. The instructor station is a reproduction of the pilot/student station, this means that majority of instruments and controls are present in both cockpits. Doing a Multicrew aircraft is a very challenging task as you need to double everything in terms of code and 3D model which is not far different for making two separated modules. We hope you will enjoy all our efforts and passion spent for creating this module. We thank you for your continuous support, this motivates us to do our best on this and future projects.

Q: Will you add the RNZAF skin in your module?
A: Our policy is “no fictional liveries in the official package”, but we can consider to add it if the community will make a high quality livery.

Q: Will the MB-339 include pilot bodies for normal and VR use?
A: Yes. However we are aware that at day 1 the pilots 3D models are not high detailed, but we have planned to add a better version in future.

Q: Does the MB-339 supports DCS Simple Radio in Multiplayer?
A: Yes! DCS Simple Radio Standalone support will be available at day 1.

Q: Is there a Chuck's Guide for the MB-339?
A: Not at the moment unfortunately.

Q: Is there a paint kit for skin creators?
A: Yes, you can find the paintkit here.

Q: What is the price for the MB-339 Module and are you offering sales?
A: The MB-339 will be in line with the other modules of the same category.

Q: Will the MB-339 Module be available on Steam?
A: Yes.

Q: If I own a steam version, and my friend owns a standalone version - can we still fly together?
A: Yes. Both standalone and steam version are online compatible with each other and completely identical.

Thank you all for putting your trust in IndiaFoxtEcho Visual Simulation. We sincerely hope you enjoy our products and we thank you for your kind and continued support!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Indiafoxtecho-594476197232512/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indiafoxtecho/?hl=it

Discord: https://discord.gg/e3a3uEptDm

Edited by 6S.Duke
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 6