V1 launch?

Red_Camarada

On 9/17/2022 at 10:24 PM, Red_Camarada said:

hi everyone, is there any chance of we getting an V1 launch site that actually fire the V1 rocket?

I believe for the moment it's only the ramp with the thingy on top, but I also believe I've seen a mod where you could make it fly somehow. Search the downloads section in the main page, or these forums, I'm not sure the exact place where I saw it.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

13 minutes ago, Ala13_ManOWar said:

...I've seen a mod where you could make it fly somehow. Search the downloads section in the main page, or these forums, I'm not sure the exact place where I saw it.

That mod was done by Suntsag on this forum but the mod got removed from the link so one is reliant on people who still have the mod.

It was launchable but you could not get it to tip over and crash, just a FYI.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have been looking for an updated version of this mod for a few weeks now. The origninal link in the user file section of DCS no longer worked and I was interested in adding it to the missions I make for myself. As I am relitively new to DCS, I have not learnerd the nuances of where to find current versions of the mods I want to use. I also wanted to thank you for creating it and sharing it free of charge. The work the modding community does is a significant enhansment and greatly appriciated. Thank you very much..

• Like 2