Failed integrity check Mobettameta's Dogfight Arena

Nascar

The failure check says mod f-16 cockpit etc but I haven't installed any mods? I was getting it for the F-14A before but I could use the F-16. I flew the day before and it was fine. Nothing changed but I fail the check? I couldn't try any other planes though because the server was full. It sucks when people camp the spectator slot.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

You can try a repair to fix the problem if you don't have installed any different texture or shader inside the game installation folder.
Also check the DCS.log to better understand the problem. Sometime I see integrity check fails on some specific texture, but actually it was a problem of not enough free memory on client side to load that.  so...
1) repair ( .\DCS_updater.exe repair )
2) look at DCS.log inside your saved games folder.

For the "problem" of camping spectator etc, server admins normally block that slot or view to avoid advantage in PvP, but it's a personal choice of the admins.

Cheers.

Edited by Maverick87Shaka
  • Like 1

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

I tried the repair, no luck. I was able to use the F-15 but the F-16 still fails integrity. Which file do I look at in the DCS.log? Do I use notepad to look at it?

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

3 hours ago, Nascar said:

I tried the repair, no luck. I was able to use the F-15 but the F-16 still fails integrity. Which file do I look at in the DCS.log? Do I use notepad to look at it?

Yes, you can use Notepad ( better if it's something like notepad++ that is free ) and check near the bottom of the file ( after DCS crash )

You can also attach your log file here and we'll take a look at 😉

Fly Safe.

• Like 1

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

I did a windows check and it says I have a RAM issue.