When this comes to DCS...

shaneduce

Lol ! only need 1 hornet in here !

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

I'm with some of the others. Absolutely USELESS with current EW setup. and with a revamped EW system, it would probably do more harm to friendlies than it would to enemies except for coordinated teams hosting missions.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

In 20-30 years maybe. As they are being retired.   Electronic warfare is way too classified to be simulated. Best 'emulated' by AI, reducing chances of being hit or tracked. I think we may get E/F SuperHornet though not Block 3. Way too high tech and classified. We are getting F-15E but not the 'E' of today and not EX. I have no idea how close Typhoon will be.  Tornado should be nice GR.1 IDS/ECR variant. ED only works with available open source data. Hence no real Russian or Chinese, except retired Mig-21. Though Mig-29A/C/G have very good approximate flight models but emulated avionics and no full pit. 

Newly announced Italian GR.1 which is very advanced Sabre (no really) it started as advanced Sabre for NATO air forces, is interesting. Because it was in service for so long. We really are getting bombarded with cluster munition of various types. From small COIN to large C-130 transports. New terrains are welcome. I just splurged for South Atlantic.

On 9/23/2022 at 9:43 AM, CarbonFox said:

We'll have a Block I Rhino long before getting the Growler.

If ED ever gets close-to-life EW in the DCS, I'd rather see the EA-6B to be honest.

800px-Prowler_Final_Flight_division_flig

Gentleman and a scholar.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!