Heatblur Mini-Update - September Patch - Jamming & Pilot Body

Cobra847

Is the detailed breakdown for just EW/jamming updates or is there going to be one for the Forrestal updates too?  Thanks and keep up the good work!

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula

First-person pilot bodies?

First-person pilot bodies! 🤩

Wheeeeee! 

• Like 2
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

13 minutes ago, Spurts said:

I swear I'm the only one who doesn't like 1st person bodies.  Are they great for immersion?  yes.  They also block the view of switches I'm trying to hit.

Nah, majority of simmers prefer empty cockpit. As for blocking the cockpit switches - you can disable the body during startup/shutdown if you wish. I'm pretty sure I know their position well enough to not bother with disabling the body. Unless we'll get some clever design like ability to move the hands or see-through option at cursor position 🙄

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

On 9/22/2022 at 2:42 PM, LanceCriminal86 said:

Unless you have borderline detail autism

I don't think you fully comprehend quite where you are.

On 9/22/2022 at 2:42 PM, LanceCriminal86 said:

Unless you have borderline detail autism

4 hours ago, RustBelt said:

I do, and I have yet to see the issues I knew of on the existing body pointed out by those talking about being disjointed by having the "new" body in first person but different external body. And I'm saying this with about 95% of the era correct flight gear in a pile about 5 feet away from me.

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

• 2 weeks later...