Toggling off/on commands from other profiles

MurrayCod

I have separate profiles for each of the modules (ie Hornet and Apache) I use.  My VAICOM profile is set up to use commands (reference) from those separate profiles.  Is there a way to set up a command to turn off/ignore all the commands in one of the reference profiles?

As an example:

- to press the first pushbutton above the Hornet's left DDI I say "Hornet Screen 1 T 1" 

- to press the first pushbutton above the Apache's left MFD I say "Apache Screen 1 T 1"

I'd like to be economical with words and just say "Screen 1 T 1" after I had already told VA I am flying the Apache.

What I am hoping is that there is a way for VA to toggle off / ignore all my Hornet referenced commands once I tell it I am flying the Apache.  Alternatively I want it to toggle off all the Apache commands if i tell it I am flying the Hornet.

Hopefully I haven't waffled on too much.

6 hours ago, triscan said:

Hi,

you can switch profiles in Voice Attack.

new command -> other -> voiceattack action -> switch to another profile

I knew that, but thanks to your response I have changed the way I was thinking in relation to referencing other profiles to achieve what I want to achieve.  Instead of using VaicomPro as my default profile and referencing the other profiles in to it, I will now reference VaicomPro in to each aircraft's individual profile.  Then I will do as you suggest and switch individual aircraft profiles by using the new command - other - voiceattack action - switch to another profile.

Thanks for your help 🙂

On 9/24/2022 at 2:16 AM, MurrayCod said:

I'd like to be economical with words and just say "Screen 1 T 1" after I had already told VA I am flying the Apache.

Yes, you can do this with one profile only using exposed variables. No need to have multiple profiles. 

I do this with "gear up" ie. and the key sequence will trigger differently depending on the running module. 

Cheers!