Binding wheel brakes left and right?

Nascar

Is it possible to bind toe wheel brakes? I just picked it up with the sale and it doesn't pick up my rudder pedal toe brakes. Other modules work as normal.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

4 hours ago, Nascar said:

Is it possible to bind toe wheel brakes? I just picked it up with the sale and it doesn't pick up my rudder pedal toe brakes. Other modules work as normal.

Yes, the toe brakes are under axis commands, left and right toe brake. 

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂

4 hours ago, Despayre said:

Yes, the toe brakes are under axis commands, left and right toe brake. 

Right, it wont bind to my MFG Crosswinds though. The rudder binds but not the toe brakes. 

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

3 hours ago, Nascar said:

Right, it wont bind to my MFG Crosswinds though. The rudder binds but not the toe brakes. 

Weird. I don't have those pedals, but I've never seen anyone else complain about that. Pretty sure that's not normal, but sorry I can't be more help, hopefully someone with those pedals can confirm they work for them, and then you just have to track down the problem...

• Like 2

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂