DCS Newsletter discussion 30th September 2022 - Flash sale last chance | Sinai report | WinWing MFSSB

BIGNEWY

• ED Team

DCS Newsletter discussion 30th September 2022 - Flash sale last chance | Sinai report | WinWing MFSSB

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Wags did not say the module news would be every week, more news will follow in a future newsletter

• Like 9

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Sini map looks good and well advanced, it the only new map im buying as it fits in with the Syria map and I love that map.

Wingwing Orion 2 news was old news, ha ha had mine with the damper mod for 6 weeks now.

No news on Multicore, Vulcan, ATC, weather (moving clouds and rain) core updates, Ai updates.

Its seems to me this has been a slow year so far for DCS with improvements to the game, apart from the AI BFM updates, we only have 3 more patches to go before years end. 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Hotdognz said:

Sini map looks good and well advanced, it the only new map im buying as it fits in with the Syria map and I love that map.

Wingwing Orion 2 news was old news, ha ha had mine with the damper mod for 6 weeks now.

No news on Multicore, Vulcan, ATC, weather (moving clouds and rain) core updates, Ai updates.

Its seems to me this has been a slow year so far for DCS with improvements to the game, apart from the AI BFM updates, we only have 3 more patches to go before years end. 

... And dynamic campaign... 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hotdognz said:

Don't forget the Kola map. As an ORBX product it could raise the par for ground textures. Really looking forward to that one.

As for the Top End Australia map, oh dear. I might have to amend my signature. "But all of the maps except..." The thought of shelling out good money for that thing makes my stomach hurt. I'm quite the optimist about maps, but that one...  oy vey!  🙄

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

12 hours ago, Hotdognz said:

Wingwing Orion 2 news was old news, ha ha had mine with the damper mod for 6 weeks now

I am interested if anyone can expand on the WingWing Orion 2 in terms of its advantages for helicopters.

Perhaps point me to the correct section of the forum if this is not the place to discuss?

MSI Z690 EDGE | i5 12600K | RTX 3070 TUF OC 8GB | Kingston Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MHz CL16 | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 |SilverStone 1000W Strider 80+ Platinum PSU | LG 34GN850 UWQHD 160Hz G-Sync HDR IPS 34in Monitor | Antlion Audio ModMic Uni-Directional Microphone with Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Back Studio Headphones | Behringer Xenyx 302USB Mixer | Virpil T-50CM3 Throttle | DELANCLiP head tracking | Gunfighter Mk.III MCE Ultimate | Crosswind Pedals | W10

Coincidentally I watched that only today. Thank you for replying.

• Like 1

MSI Z690 EDGE | i5 12600K | RTX 3070 TUF OC 8GB | Kingston Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MHz CL16 | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 |SilverStone 1000W Strider 80+ Platinum PSU | LG 34GN850 UWQHD 160Hz G-Sync HDR IPS 34in Monitor | Antlion Audio ModMic Uni-Directional Microphone with Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Back Studio Headphones | Behringer Xenyx 302USB Mixer | Virpil T-50CM3 Throttle | DELANCLiP head tracking | Gunfighter Mk.III MCE Ultimate | Crosswind Pedals | W10

10 hours ago, Beirut said:

Don't forget the Kola map. As an ORBX product it could raise the par for ground textures. Really looking forward to that one.

As for the Top End Australia map, oh dear. I might have to amend my signature. "But all of the maps except..." The thought of shelling out good money for that thing makes my stomach hurt. I'm quite the optimist about maps, but that one...  oy vey!  🙄

If the map covers what we think I covers. It will give us a decent chunk of tropical train forests. Not a huge amount about 20k km2, a lot more that the Marianas gives us now. And with just 300ish people living there. There won't be a lot of modern infrastructure. 

So if we do get that part of the map, it will become a stand in for Vietnam or ww2 mainland Pacific, until we actually get some decent maps for that.

• Like 1

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

3 hours ago, Gunfreak said:

If the map covers what we think I covers. It will give us a decent chunk of tropical train forests. Not a huge amount about 20k km2, a lot more that the Marianas gives us now. And with just 300ish people living there. There won't be a lot of modern infrastructure. 

So if we do get that part of the map, it will become a stand in for Vietnam or ww2 mainland Pacific, until we actually get some decent maps for that.

I was asked to stay on topic so regarding the Top End Australia map, so all I can say is that I'm really looking forward to the Sinai map and I enjoy the updates. 

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

3 hours ago, Gunfreak said:

We have very small info about that map, we really need to know more. But If you were thinking about Timor, the devs already said that is a no go.

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

2 hours ago, Stratos said:

We have very small info about that map, we really need to know more. But If you were thinking about Timor, the devs already said that is a no go.

No I'm thinking about Kakadu National Park

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

On 9/21/2022 at 2:59 PM, 6S.Duke said:

The newsletter for the MB-339 is expected for the 7th of October.

Today we will have the announcement of the MB339. Will there be something about the update of the F-5E and Ka50? Awaiting!

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.