Take off / Neutral light doesnt light when stick is in neutral position and trim switch nose down is pressed

Antiguedad

EXPECTED: When the stick is in neutral position, the Take off/ Neutral light should turn on when the trim switch is pressed in any of the 4 directions (left wing down, right wing down, nose down, nose up)

POSSIBLE BUG: The Take off / Neutral light doesnt light when stick is in neutral position and trim switch nose down is pressed.

Sorry for the double post, I think in the first one I didnt explaint it correctly.

Edited by Antiguedad

• 8 months later...

I searched in the manuals (DCS manual and F-5EF real manual) but couldn't find anything about this light. Can you show me where this light is located on a screenshot, please?

I also need the source which describes how it's supposed to work.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

10 hours ago, Flappie said:

I searched in the manuals (DCS manual and F-5EF real manual) but couldn't find anything about this light. Can you show me where this light is located on a screenshot, please?

I also need the source which describes how it's supposed to work.

@Flappie mmmhh... it's the F-86, not F-5 🙊

It's "4.2.8. Trim tab take-off position indicator light" on page 87 and "Take-off trim position indicator light" on page 148 in the manual.

• 2 months later...