When will it be released? Hopefully soon

huchanronaa

Newsletter --

These modules are both coming soon to your DCS World. 

One if 'these modules' is Normandy 2 map 

• Like 1

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

20 minutes ago, Beirut said:

That'd oddly specific. You got the inside scoop? Da skinny? Da dope? Da goods? 

If you nail this, we will know you're a spy. 🤨

If he's right, we'll burn him as a witch. 

• Like 3

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

Once it's not "2023 and beyond" 🙂

Nineline said they were almost done with the map. Also for the MB-339, IFE said on their Discord that the Release Candidate build had been sent to ED, that was a few weeks ago already.

• Like 1

7950x3D,  64GB DDR5 6000MT/s CL30,  4090, all cooled by a custom loop using a MoRa3 420 / LG OLED C1 48" / Virpil HOTAS / Most Modules / Not much to time to enjoy it all 😞

3 hours ago, Gunfreak said:

If he's right, we'll burn him as a witch. 

Everyone knows you can't do that based on a lucky guess.

First, we have to attach rocks to him and throw him in the river. If he floats, THEN he's a witch and you can burn him. 😂

• Like 5

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂

Just now, Despayre said:

Everyone knows you can't do that based on a lucky guess.

First, we have to attach rocks to him and throw him in the river. If he floats, THEN he's a witch and you can burn him. 😂

I prefer to weigh him against a duck.

• Like 3

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

2 hours ago, Gunfreak said:

I prefer to weigh him against a duck.

You guys are ridiculous:

FIRST you take out his heart and weigh it against a feather.  If it’s heavier than a feather you THEN chuck him in the river and see if he floats, and if he floats you burn him.  Good lord, you are all savages. 

Edited by Jakey-Poo
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would guess that it will not be released until the promised new DServer is ready.  The new DServer is supposed to allow selection of maps to reduce the overhead on rented servers which are fast becoming unaffordable.  I suspect that we are also waiting on MT to be incorporated in the DServer app as well now so my guess would be 5 Apr, we will see a new smaller footprint DServer that incorporates MT and map selection along with a couple of new maps, Normandy 2 and Sinai maybe.

3 hours ago, slipstream21 said:

I fear the latter. 

Good point indeed, thank you for putting ED's development time into perspective. And I think you're a bit pessimistic. Anything concerning DCS should is much quicker, somewhere in the region of Bismuth-209 decay. Or the heat death of the universe. IIRC, the Boltzmann Brain timeframe only applies to a functioning "Undo" for Mission Editor, not something as trifling as creating maps. 🙂 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not the latest OB patch, hopefully in the next round. 

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

DCS; ED probably end of month as I bet they want to update a new stable release before the map.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

11:57:12?! or 23:57:12?! Absolutely no idea.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.