In Case I Get Hit by a Bus Tomorrow

Rex
Go to solution Solved by BIGNEWY,

I just wanted to thank ED for what they've created.

I was showing off DCS to some colleagues this week, and their reactions made me realize how you just start taking for granted how awesome it is when you use it so often.

This one title has brought me more enjoyment than every other software package I've ever bought ... combined.  It's so incredible that it's truly life-changing, and I can say without any reservation that it's improved the quality of my life.  Every single day, I can't wait until 6pm so I can fire it up and do something completely new that I've never done before.

Thanks ED, for making this available during my lifetime.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

• Like 19

Rex's Rig

Intel i9-14900K | Nvidia RTX 4090 | 64GB DDR5 | 3x4TB 990 Pro M2 SSDs | HP Reverb 2 | 49" Samsung 5120x1440 @ 120Mhz

TM Warthog Stick + Throttle | TM Pendulum Pedals | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR |  Cougar MFD x 2 

All that...  AND it also works before 6PM...  Just FYI...

• Like 2

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

• ED Team
  • Solution
9 hours ago, Rex said:

I just wanted to thank ED for what they've created.

I was showing off DCS to some colleagues this week, and their reactions made me realize how you just start taking for granted how awesome it is when you use it so often.

This one title has brought me more enjoyment than every other software package I've ever bought ... combined.  It's so incredible that it's truly life-changing, and I can say without any reservation that it's improved the quality of my life.  Every single day, I can't wait until 6pm so I can fire it up and do something completely new that I've never done before.

Thanks ED, for making this available during my lifetime.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

Thank you for the kind words we appreciate it. 

Please look both ways before crossing and we hope you will enjoy flying with us for many more years to come. 

best regards

bignewy and the ED team 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...