Found a bug in key mapping

PLAAF

I got my virpil control panel earlier and tried to map the radio controls to it.

I mapped the radio frequency control, radio frequency control lock, radio antenna control, radio antenna control lock on my device.

However, when I pressed the radio frequency control lock button, in the game it activate the "radio forced mode" instead.

And when I press the :radio antenna control lock:, it activated the "radio frequency control lock button".

Then when I tried to map the "radio forced mode" onto a button, that button activated nothing.

Edited by PLAAF

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

Hey, thanks for the heads up. 👍

• "RSI-6K Wave Control Handle Lock" command actually acts as "RSI-6K Forced Mode Switch": issue reported.
  • "RSI-6K" Antenna Control Handle Lock" command actually acts as "RSI-6K Wave Control Handle Lock": issue reported.
  • Inactive "Radio forced mode" command: issue reported.

And I've seen some other reports about RSI-6K. There's some work to do here. 🙃

• Thanks 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

On 10/11/2022 at 9:32 AM, Flappie said:

Hey, thanks for the heads up. 👍

• "RSI-6K Wave Control Handle Lock" command actually acts as "RSI-6K Forced Mode Switch": issue reported.
  • "RSI-6K" Antenna Control Handle Lock" command actually acts as "RSI-6K Wave Control Handle Lock": issue reported.
  • Inactive "Radio forced mode" command: issue reported.

And I've seen some other reports about RSI-6K. There's some work to do here. 🙃

Thanks for the reply. I did a few more tests and noticed that the "radio receiver handle" and the "radio antenna handle" do not work as well. The only thing you can turn on the radio is the wave handle.

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...