AH 64 jumping/sliding forward on ship deck, Engines off, handbrakes engaged

Moxica

I set up an Arleigh Burke to land on. Static at first, and noticed that the copter was sliding forward unless I held the toe brakes in. Engaging handbrake did not stop the movement, and it went forward until it stopped against the wall. I turned off the engines before that.
Gave the Burke a waypoint, and 20 knots speed; same behaviour. Engines off, handbrake engaged.
Bug, or have I done something wrong?

Edited by Moxica

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

• Moxica changed the title to AH 64 jumping/sliding forward on ship deck, Engines off, handbrakes engaged

I noticed the sliding on the deck as well.

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

On 10/10/2022 at 10:36 PM, Moxica said:

I set up an Arleigh Burke to land on. Static at first, and noticed that the copter was sliding forward unless I held the toe brakes in. Engaging handbrake did not stop the movement, and it went forward until it stopped against the wall. I turned off the engines before that.
Gave the Burke a waypoint, and 20 knots speed; same behaviour. Engines off, handbrake engaged.
Bug, or have I done something wrong?

Please PLEASE attach a track file with this so ED will take a look at it. There have been ongoing problems (especially with the UH1 in regards to this) so having a reproducable track file that includes another module (that they're still actively developing too that's new unlike the Huey) may give this some extra attention.

• Thanks 1