Problem with the AI comms in multiplayer

sobe

In multiplayer, I seem to have an issue with my F5 that appears unique to me.  In the Viggen, the plane starts with auto start and with a manual start.  However, with my F5, the AI comms menu appears, and I click for the air supply to be connected-and then nothing happens.  The AI does not repeat my request nor connect the air.  As a result, the F5 will not start.  The same occurs when I try to auto start the F5.  The engine does not turn over as the air appears not to be connected. 

I have no idea why everything works in the Viggen but not the F5.  Has anyone encountered this issue?

I also hear a lot of static when using SRS. 

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

This never happened to me.

Maybe you are on an enemy (different coalition then yours), or contested, (with enemies nearby) airfield. You also should not be able to repair nor rearm on those conditions.

If that's the case you have more info on the DCS Manual. The same applies for FARPS.