Interesting possibilities open for J-10CE/P in DCS

Don't know the reliability of this video but if the points they made are indeed true, those being the CE/P using the same datalink as the JF-17 block 1 and 2 rather than the latest model on the PLAAF 10Cs as well as having an older HUD, could make it more open to being done for DCS.

nullimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

Also thought I'd add some stat cards for your daydreaming pleasure haha.

Edited by FlankerFan35

• FlankerFan35 changed the title to Interesting possibilities open for J-10CE/P in DCS

Not sure how reliable this video is. In the video, the commentator mentioned that "although J-10C does have WS-10, but WS-10 is used on J-11, J-16, J-10A ........."
This to me is odd. Because as far as I know, J-10A only used AL-31 because at the time of the J-10A, WS-10 wasn't out yet. And all J-10C uses WS-10. 

So I am a bit skeptical about this video. 

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

1 hour ago, PLAAF said:

Not sure how reliable this video is. In the video, the commentator mentioned that "although J-10C does have WS-10, but WS-10 is used on J-11, J-16, J-10A ........."
This to me is odd. Because as far as I know, J-10A only used AL-31 because at the time of the J-10A, WS-10 wasn't out yet. And all J-10C uses WS-10. 

So I am a bit skeptical about this video. 

I'm skeptical as well, however J-10As have been undergoing retrofitting with new antennae, PL-10 compatibility and rumored radar retrofitting, besides that, we've seen J-10S being upgraded from AL-31 to WS-10 so it wouldn't be a stretch at all for 10As to be getting the WS-10 as well.