Tempest's Blue Flash SARH

Cookie.

Tempest Blue Flash SARH Campaign PVP/PVE

1_Tempest_Hi-Res.png

This server is a sister to Enigma's Dynamic Cold War server. The goal is to provide a slightly more modern setup on a larger map with bigger front lines.

- We use Textlord bot exclusively

- Only Fox1 and Fox2 missiles

-The same heli missions

-AI SEAD flights

MAP:

unknown.png

Trailer:

•  

This server community is mostly Discord based. I do not check the forums daily

https://discord.gg/BJb6xakYbW

FAQ

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_31I5DatSOSa67r35TTYtui9l_h7jHl0hY1LquGZ-8c/edit#slide=id.p

Open Beta: At time of posting we are in an open beta phase and still actively adding features

Edited by Cookie.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, I found from the red side that the f14 do not have datalink, probably because the awac is Russian, which would not be a problem if I could use the F2F with my partner but it doesn't seem to work either.

4 hours ago, tahuel said:

Hello, I found from the red side that the f14 do not have datalink, probably because the awac is Russian, which would not be a problem if I could use the F2F with my partner but it doesn't seem to work either.

Mate, just fly on the Enigma CW server and 4YA WW2 server instead. Nobody needs a server owned by a guy who outright fully ignores the duty and responsibility that so obviously automatically comes with hosting a server (!) since the very existence of multiplayer-gaming: The duty and responsibility of making an effort to promote a culture of teamwork and communication through the actions on his server and encouraging a fair, friendly and sportsmanlike atmosphere when mediating interaction between "lonewolfs" and squadron-pilots (for example). Instead, just randomly banning pilots who simply wanted to have a good time with some formerly famous (and now inactive) squadrons that are flying on the server and keeping them banned like they are just some filth. Instead DCS is entirely ruined for many many players, by such incidents!

And finally, ED should finally step up and act accordingly on any server owners and/or admins for such offensive behaviour (discrimination) in the multiplayer-world. Otherwise juridical groups have to finally step up for people who invested $700+ for DCS (multiplayer), but are discriminated by involved parties & by the very ED leadership instead, and ED STILL refusing to add the "or individual DCS users (DCS server owners)" into their flawed Terms of Service. (still says "Additionally, due to your geographic location, the Services or some of their features, services, or content may be unavailable to you." instead of  "Additionally, due to your geographic location or due to individual DCS users (DCS server owners), the Services or some of their features, services, or content may be unavailable to you." This entire massive annoying topic has become just more and more of a insane mess, due to full ignorance of the involved parties & of the ED leadership. It's time for a change. It's time for a revolution. STEP UP and ACT, PEOPLE! STOP accepting this mess!!!

Edited by D4n
  • Like 1
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

23 minutes ago, D4n said:

Mate, just fly on the Enigma CW server and 4YA WW2 server instead. Nobody needs a server owned by a guy who outright fully ignores the duty and responsibility that so obviously automatically comes with hosting a server (!) since the very existence of multiplayer-gaming: The duty and responsibility of making an effort to promote a culture of teamwork and communication through the actions on his server and encouraging a fair, friendly and sportsmanlike atmosphere when mediating interaction between "lonewolfs" and squadron-pilots (for example). Instead, just randomly banning pilots who simply wanted to have a good time with some formerly famous (and now inactive) squadrons that are flying on the server and keeping them banned like they are just some filth. Instead DCS is entirely ruined for many many players, by such incidents!

It's up to the server owner how he wants to design and run his server and which player he wants on his server and what atmosphere is on his server.

If you do not like how the server owner runs his things, look for a server owner who runs things the way you agree with.

23 minutes ago, D4n said:

And finally, ED should finally step up and act accordingly on any server owners and/or admins for such offensive behaviour (discrimination) in the multiplayer-world. Otherwise juridical groups have to finally step up for people who invested $700+ for DCS (multiplayer), but are discriminated by involved parties & by the very ED leadership instead, and ED STILL refusing to add the "or individual DCS users (DCS server owners)" into their flawed Terms of Service. (still says "Additionally, due to your geographic location, the Services or some of their features, services, or content may be unavailable to you." instead of  "Additionally, due to your geographic location or due to individual DCS users (DCS server owners), the Services or some of their features, services, or content may be unavailable to you." This entire massive annoying topic has become just more and more of a insane mess, due to full ignorance of the involved parties & of the ED leadership. It's time for a change. It's time for a revolution. STEP UP and ACT, PEOPLE! STOP accepting this mess!!!

Why would ED have to tell server owners how to run THEIR PRIVATE server and their community?

In all honesty, why don't you start your own server instead? So you can finally have an atmosphere the exact way how you like it. 

See D4n's post here is the reason why he is banned from both the ECW and TBF discord. Servers I both help administer, and projects I've been involved with from the start. 

The sheer audacity and narcissism is the reason why D4n is shunned from almost every online DCS community. 

Imagine making the argument he has when someone has spent well over $1000.00 on initial set up, plus a few hundred hours of his own time (and even more when accounting for the staff), completely UNPAID and at cost. 

It's difficult to understand how someone can have such a twisted world view to make such an deranged post. 

All that being said, clearly we hit the nail on the head.
D4n is SO upset that he's no longer allowed to play on our server that he has to throw temper tantrums anywhere he can in a vain cry for help.

Maybe one day he'll sit down, do some introspection, and discard his hubris and narcissism . I won't be holding my breath, but until then we will all know that he pines for the ability to fly on TBF. 

Anyway guys, jump by the discord we'll have some new updates coming soon. Still working on the V2 of the campaign engine! Good hunting everyone!

On 12/11/2022 at 12:34 PM, Kang said:

Quick question: who has designed the logo?

I had someone on Fiverr design it for me

• Like 2

On 3/19/2023 at 8:27 PM, razo+r said:

why don't you start your own server instead?

Tried it recently for full over 10 hours, it didn't work out, nobody joined: Turns out if there already are famous servers for the 3 major possible DCS scenarios (modern, cold war, WW2), it's basically useless to try getting a new server populated. Also, ED's recommended dedicated 2.8 server specs are still only suuuuper vague, "CPU: Core i5+ at 3+ GHz or AMD FX / Ryzen" for how many player-slots?? How many physical CPU-cores?? which gen i5/Ryzen?? "RAM: 8 GB (16 GB for heavy missions)"  how does ED define "heavy mission"?? "50 Mbps internet connection or better." 50 Mbit up or down?? How much up, 50 Mbit down, 10 Mbit up?? 😑

Servers I both help administer

You only help administer your own TBF server? But yet you are the one handing out bans, although you don't even run your server anymore or what? That's a lie: you don't just help TBF, you still are its owner for some reason... (I just checked and confirmed it)

completely UNPAID

wrong, you get donations on patreon (although not much currently, interestingly) and I also was donating until I had to stop playing on TBF due to things having gone super wrong regarding teamwork. Oh and

• Like 1
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 5 months later...
On 3/24/2023 at 2:52 AM, D4n said:

Tried it recently for full over 10 hours, it didn't work out, nobody joined: Turns out if there already are famous servers for the 3 major possible DCS scenarios (modern, cold war, WW2), it's basically useless to try getting a new server populated. Also, ED's recommended dedicated 2.8 server specs are still only suuuuper vague, "CPU: Core i5+ at 3+ GHz or AMD FX / Ryzen" for how many player-slots?? How many physical CPU-cores?? which gen i5/Ryzen?? "RAM: 8 GB (16 GB for heavy missions)"  how does ED define "heavy mission"?? "50 Mbps internet connection or better." 50 Mbit up or down?? How much up, 50 Mbit down, 10 Mbit up?? 😑

You only help administer your own TBF server? But yet you are the one handing out bans, although you don't even run your server anymore or what? That's a lie: you don't just help TBF, you still are its owner for some reason... (I just checked and confirmed it)

wrong, you get donations on patreon (although not much currently, interestingly) and I also was donating until I had to stop playing on TBF due to things having gone super wrong regarding teamwork. Oh and

Amnesty International.

2023-09-19 06_22_05-Window.jpg

• Like 3