Pre-release status update and known issues list

6S.Duke

vlcsnap-2022-10-05-04h18m31s355.png

Dear friends,

first of all, many thanks for having supported us during all these years! 

Your words have been a strong inspiration for us and have encouraged us to try and make the MB.339 as detailed as we could make it.

However, we are conscious that this will not be perfect, and due to its complexity, there is the possibility that new bugs or defects will be spotted: rest assured that development has not stopped and we will continue working to improve the plane.

We believe in a complete, honest and transparent communication with our customers, so here is the list of bugs and improvements which we are working on at the moment:

Missing features:

• Flight Director
  • Gun Camera
  • Wheel chocks

Known Issues:

• The gunsight MILS settings tumblers should be discreet, now it is possible to set in between steps.
  • Breakes on controls indicator window always ON
  • Repair does not replace used/overheated/broken battery
  • Missing many key binds
  • Easily flyable with one wing if the aircraft is fully loaded of weapons
  • Flaps do not have a collision model
  • MB-339 Rear canopy does not break from ejection
  • When replaying the trackfile the view position in the rear pilot appears too backwards so that it is covered by the pilot model
  • Wingtip damage missing
  • It is possible to eject in either seat and still control the aircraft if you are not solo. You cannot swap to the other seat, but nonetheless control is still possible. Also, the other guy should probably eject too if you can't swap seats to control the aircraft. (Even though the seats aren't linked)
  • AI - Damage model might be over performing
  • Damage to flaps has no effect on maximum speed straightline or stall speed (clean)

The release is now imminent and we are really excited for our debut on DCS World as a third party developers.
We look forward to your feedback and encourage you to provide constructive criticism so that our product meets the highest quality standards.

Thank you!

IndiaFoxtEcho Visual Simulations

Edited by 6S.Duke
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 9

I believe that with time all problems will be solved. I wish the team success. I didn't buy the module because of financial problems, but I would love to fly with it. I think the MB339 is beautiful and if all goes well with sales I would love to see the MB339CD version of this beautiful aircraft.

• Like 3

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

I remeber you have already told us about the Flight Director some months ago: honestly finding that it is still open today leaves me a bit perplexed since FD is one of the main instruments of every plane, so I reasonably expected that you would try to finish it before release.

But maybe the problem is mine alone: after all, I have no idea of the module development process and the problems behind it. I have no doubt that there is a good reason for this, as I have no doubt that the FD will come very soon.

FD or not I'm fu****g eager to put my hands on the virtual stick and throttle of the Macchino and have my first ride over the NTTR.

• Like 4

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

I believe that with time all problems will be solved. I wish the team success. I didn't buy the module because of financial problems, but I would love to fly with it. I think the MB339 is beautiful and if all goes well with sales I would love to see the MB339CD version of this beautiful aircraft.
I am sorry to ear that, anyway I hope you enjoy it during the trial period.
Have a good luck for everything

Inviato dal mio ASUS_I005D utilizzando Tapatalk

I remeber you have already told us about the Flight Director some months ago: honestly finding that it is still open today leaves me a bit perplexed since FD is one of the main instruments of every plane, so I reasonably expected that you would try to finish it before release.
But maybe the problem is mine alone: after all, I have no idea of the module development process and the problems behind it. I have no doubt that there is a good reason for this, as I have no doubt that the FD will come very soon.
FD or not I'm fu****g eager to put my hands on the virtual stick and throttle of the Macchino and have my first ride over the NTTR.
We are sorry that we have not finished this feature, probably we assigned wrongly some priorities. We know the importance of this system and we will focus all our effort to add it shortly.

• Like 8

The only reason I want 2.8 to come out is to get my hands on the MB 339!

Good honest developers must be repaid with sales, not words 😉

First day purchase for me, and will stay standby for the Gina!

p.s. Please work on a Template (paint kit), I would love to make  a skin with my squads colours....

Edited by Baco
  • Like 5

The only reason I want 2.8 to come out is to get my hands on the MB 339!
Good honest developers must be repaid with sales, not words
First day purchase for me, and will stay standby for the Gina!

p.s. Please work on a Template (paint kit), I would love to make  a skin with my squads colours....

Template is already available in the FAQ post :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic stuff, really appreciate the transparency IndiaFoxtEcho!

• Like 2

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

17 hours ago, 6S.Duke said:

We are sorry that we have not finished this feature, probably we assigned wrongly some priorities. We know the importance of this system and we will focus all our effort to add it shortly.

Don't worry: just keep it up with the good work 😉

• Like 3

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

With regard to keybinds, can we expect more options such as on/off or up/down vs a toggle? I doubt I even need to ask, but of course I must 🙂

Loved the first flight, she really soars after you drop all that heavy ordinance. Great work IFE!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

You've never tried the free version?
It's all English.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I don't use plane mods because I am super picky about cockpit quality. I'm willing to pay for it, but I want the best eye candy possible. I can\t stand low-def textures in a cockpit.

And I will assume from your answer that there is an English cockpit. Thank you. 🙂

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

I don't use plane mods because I am super picky about cockpit quality. I'm willing to pay for it, but I want the best eye candy possible. I can\t stand low-def textures in a cockpit.

And I will assume from your answer that there is an English cockpit. Thank you. 
Well, it was never a "mod" as in modification. It was a full module from the get go.
Have a look at the release video, and try it out in the free trials when it's there.

25 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Well, it was never a "mod" as in modification. emoji6.png It was a full module from the get go.
Have a look at the release video, and try it out in the free trials when it's there. emoji4.png

Was just checking it out in-game to see the skins and loadouts. Definitely looks good and the weapons selection is nice. Nice exterior sound. I'm certainly past 50% for getting it. 

Do you have it yet? Any thoughts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Beirut said:

Was just checking it out in-game to see the skins and loadouts. Definitely looks good and the weapons selection is nice. Nice exterior sound. I'm certainly past 50% for getting it. 

Do you have it yet? Any thoughts.

Yes, I have it. It's gonna be the "only" thing I'll be doing this weekend. I fell in love with the free module, and it's one of the reasons I started heavily investing in DCS and peripherals. Need a new computer, the one I have doesn't do this module it's justice.

Unfortunately the 2.8 update broke VAICOM, my only complaint so far (and more loss of FPS), but that's due to core updates, what can you do.

Edited by MAXsenna
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Yes, I have it. It's gonna be the "only" thing I'll be doing this weekend. I fell in love with the free module, and it's one of the reasons I started heavily investing in DCS and peripherals. Need a new computer, the one I have doesn't do this module it's justice.

Unfortunately the 2.8 update broke VAICOM, my only complaint so far (and more loss of FPS), but that's due to core updates, what can you do.

Nice to hear positive feedback. If I was at 51% before, I'm at 61% now. 

Definitely going to be looking for some Youtube vids on the 339.

• Like 2

I waited so much for the release of my prefered bird of our Country, loved since child!!!!

I programmed to play it to begin the full clickable experience brfore proceding to more complex planes, a little like in the real world.

Unfortunately in this moment I can't afford the buy as I lost my job with the pandemic and still struggle to find something, but ithe 339 is first place in my wishlist !!!

Very happy of your work guys and hope a great sell success!!!!

• Like 3

I waited so much for the release of my prefered bird of our Country, loved since child!!!!
I programmed to play it to begin the full clickable experience brfore proceding to more complex planes, a little like in the real world.
Unfortunately in this moment I can't afford the buy as I lost my job with the pandemic and still struggle to find something, but ithe 339 is first place in my wishlist !!!

I am sorry for your job.
Anyway you can try it for trial :)

• Like 1

On 10/28/2022 at 5:00 AM, Baco said:

Good honest developers must be repaid with sales, not words 😉

Been there done that. 🤝

7 hours ago, Kurnass1977 said:

Sorry to hear that, mate. Hope you will enjoy this sooner than later. 

• Like 2

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Feel free to send me your paypal adress via pm. I will give you the MB-339 as a present :)

Good luck with finding a job!

Gesendet von meinem SM-S906B mit Tapatalk

• Like 6